Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

samseramsamsam

Where my knitters at? ;)

MaKayla_Panda

I went down a huge rabbit hole today looking at knitting machines. The most affordable one seems to be the Addi Express. Once my store kicks off, I might have to try one out. They knit up things super fast, its amazing! 

Pupi
On 9/11/2020 at 9:05 PM, Katsudon said:

Awesome 😄 I wish I had access to a knitting machine! You've made some beautiful things with it :3 so jealous of that tiny cable knit! So dainty and pretty~

Yey thanks! I need to make more! Right now home knitting machines are exclusively vintage stuff and ranges from 700 to 2000 euros based on models, conditions and spare pieces you can find. I know in London there is a private creative laboratory where you can go and rent a machine for x hours, but I am not sure if there are places like that in the rest of the world. I also know a succesful kickstarter helped produce an electronical, industrial-like machine you can program, but it's just an expensive heavy toy imho. Still, I hope this can help spread this amazing medium that was lost in time 💕

On 9/11/2020 at 9:35 PM, Conuresans said:

Aaaa you are tempting me to try to mess with our knitting machines bc those are gorgeous! 💞 I haven't tried knitting anything for my girls yet as I haven't really handled my knitting needles as often as they take more time right now for me. Maybe one of these days though as I have a yarn that'd make a lovely shawl for Sheryl... 

PLEASE DO. IT'S FUN.

I also love to do shawls! Those are fun and easy! I like to make them with eyelets or a lace motif 💕

On 9/12/2020 at 7:42 AM, MaKayla_Panda said:

I went down a huge rabbit hole today looking at knitting machines. The most affordable one seems to be the Addi Express. Once my store kicks off, I might have to try one out. They knit up things super fast, its amazing! 

Aaaa one of the circular babies! My mother gifted me one of those (the Barbie one) as a joke, but it actually works well?! You can only do tubulars and some square pieces, but it's great for beanies, blankets and scarves, overall if you want to make striped stuff without selling your soul to some creature from Goetia.

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab