Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cfx

Good Smile Company's Nendoroid Dolls

Eiko82

He is sooooooo cute!!! 

• Like 1

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

monkeypizzasonic

Resorted to getting a doll version of Binghe to go with my regular nendo Shen Qingqiu and (fanmade) Liu Qingge, but I don't like how they gave him the normal boy body and not the super muscle man one, so I threw him in a temp outfit until his new body arrives. 

20220518_095030.jpg

20220518_100444.jpg

Riesz
On 8/28/2021 at 3:16 AM, Eiko82 said:

As for custom Nendoroids, I would seriously kill for Final Fantasy Nendoroids. I'm gonna try and customize some myself..... once I get over my fear of butchering a perfectly good Nendoroid. 

This is an old post but I just wanted to reply that I've seen some Etsy sellers pop up recently that make custom heads out of clay that are compatible with OB11 bodies, so you may be able to get a custom head done for a FF character instead of having to hunt down nendoroid parts. I've ordered one of my FF14 OC and it's shipped out already from China and I plan to make a review once it arrives.

Oculae

I actually have some of those custom clay heads! I'm very pleased with the ones I got, which use official blank headplates and then air dry clay for the hairplate.

20211026_113812.jpg.4566da50dc26f855088232568cb230ba.jpg04dfdf2b89b535d25c1de9d2be6d44ea.png.04eb85ecd0a8cd80d72f89980c718a7c.png

20211026_113433.jpg.8ebe5545af197aba20d1b47a046d7507.jpg20211128_120347.jpg.d8bca5f6baff1f88c9c5f560bcb27e07.jpg

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Eiko82
On 5/18/2022 at 6:16 PM, Riesz said:

This is an old post but I just wanted to reply that I've seen some Etsy sellers pop up recently that make custom heads out of clay that are compatible with OB11 bodies, so you may be able to get a custom head done for a FF character instead of having to hunt down nendoroid parts. I've ordered one of my FF14 OC and it's shipped out already from China and I plan to make a review once it arrives.

Ah cool. I would love to read your review. 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Epona

Nendoroid dolls have some new faceplate options that are being released, with inset eyes... they're cute, although I think it might be getting a little too similar to my 1/6 obitsu/azone dolls to the point that I'd rather stick with the decal heads for more doll variety, lol. The new Hatsune Miku nendoroid doll is really cute, though I hope we had some more fashion outfits soon... a lot of them have been very... limiting, I guess? Or maybe they just haven't been my thing. ^^; 

• Like 1

Eiko82

GoodSmile Company is truly trying to destroy my wallet forever.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I absolutely adore both these series. So they're all a must-have for me. I'm very excited that Yor is getting two Nendoroid Dolls, one with her casual outfit and a Thorn Princess one.

Edited by Eiko82
  • Like 1

Eiko82

@meef Yes!!! Chi is really cute. It's great to see her get a Nendoroid.

Marin Kitagawa Nendoroid Doll is up for preorder now. I can't wait to preorder her. She is too cute to resist.

Edited by Eiko82
  • Like 1

meef

@Eiko82 you are SO right! I couldn’t resist the cute and had to preorder Marin too. Too many waifus, too many wallet dust bunnies. 

ragnamuffin
On 2/15/2023 at 11:40 AM, meef said:

Too many waifus, too many wallet dust bunnies.

No waifu, no laifu 🤗

• Haha 3

Tam_I_am

Slightly off topic, but hoping to make laughs.  I once took a photo of a friend's boyfriend and wrote on it, "(friend's) waifu is better than yours."  She (and he) about laughed themselves silly.