Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Zukin

I'm happy to see this here!

Zukin

Now I'll be able to post my P-chan in a proper location!

This is my 50cm girl with a P-chan head by Parabox:

6542588135_0f59bb7153_z.jpg

Christmas snack by Zukin, on Flickr

6189579511_a5098276c6_z.jpg

^3^ by Zukin, on Flickr

6051006309_be0ae9643a_z.jpg

Nyan nyan~ by Zukin, on Flickr

5905063170_774c00c706_z.jpg

DSC01464 by Zukin, on Flickr

5234976372_78e6c18f93_z.jpg

P-chan Rabbit by Zukin, on Flickr

At first, I was skeptical if I'd like a head without real eyes. Honestly though I think they're great, especially since they're so well done.

While Dollfie Dreams have beautiful bodies, Obitsu bodies are awesome at posing. The only thing I'm not to keen on is the knee joints, to me they look a little like knee-pads. XD

Does anyone else own this head? I've only seen a couple others...

littlebearries

Oh wow, I love her! She's so cute!!! Is this a standard head? Could you post pictures of her body and maybe how she poses differently? I know nothing about these girls!! (I'm so glad you've gotten to post her too!)

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

PlasticFantastic

She is really cute! ^o^

I agree the knees look really weird, but you dress her in the most adorable clothing ever. @_@

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

JoltFiend

She's very cute

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Traveller

She is cute.

I also have a 50cm girl & yes the knees do loook strange when you are used to a DD, but these girls can do some fanstic poses thanks to the magnets in there feet

AlmySidaKay

I love her face, I too hate the Obitsu knees as well, that's why I never went Obitsu and jumped for MDD body instead.

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?

TheParadisePanda

She is sooo cute!! I don't think I've ever seen a P-chan head in owner shots and man is it adorable! I have a 50cm with default head and the knees don't really bother me becuase I keep her in knee socks all the time anyway.

jadepixel

Ah, cute! I love P-chan

I got a Sleeping Princess open-eyed head, but have not had a chance to paint her due to the weather. It will probably be a few more months... I agree about the obitsu knees, that was a dealbreaker for me. Plus I prefer the hips/abdomen sculpt of DD as well.

Zukin

@littleberries - It is a standard head, http://parabox.jp/obitsu/pb6006/PB-6006.html there is the link. :3

I will post more! She has a hard skeleton inside of her the same as Dollfie Dream, but her joints are a lot stronger. Also, she has magnetic feet. There is a base included with her so that you can stand her up without an actual doll stand. It works pretty well, but for my security I always have her sitting down. XD

@PlasticFantastic - Thank you very much! I need to get some more clothes for all my girls, I just never know what to get anymore...XD

@JoltFiend - Thank you. :3

@Yukamina - I'm so happy to see this here, I always want to share my other girl but I feel weird posting about her. I'm going to get a resin doll for xmas and I'm hoping to post her here. It's fun to share our hobbies. ^^

@milkytea - Thank you very much! I was so impressed with the execution of this doll.

@Traveller - That's what I love most about her, even though she has odd joints she can hold poses like nobodies business. Obitsu bodies are WONDERFUL for posing. As for aesthetically pleasing, Dollfie Dreams win hands down.

@AlmySidaKay - The only thing that makes me aggravated with the MDD body is how horribly it stands. I had a MDD body for about a year. I loved how it looked, but hated how it posed. I probably should have looked into ways to improve it.

I love your girl though, she's absolutely adorable! Does she have a Kiki-chan faceup?

@TheParadisePanda - I've only seen 2 other people own her. It's really sad because she's such a beautiful girl. The knees don't bother me that much, but I still have to giggle at how it looks like she's ready to Rollerblade. XD

Psychomynx

She is so overcute. I agree,obitsu is the best for posing:)

Taralphiel

P-chan is absolutely precious. I love the colour of her eyes. So pretty!

I've been looking at Parabox and Obitsu a little more now that I've found DD's. They're all so versatile. I have to control how much window shopping I do, otherwise it'll start a completely new collection! Hehehe!

wotafarce

I never saw this post before, did not search back far enough

Nice to see another P Chan here will have to show my Pino the post, she will like to see pictures of another girl like her.

really like the outfits you have on your girl, where are they from if you do not mind me asking.