Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon

Greetings from Central California

Halcyon

Greetings Everyone,

I'm a new fan of Volks' line of Dollfie Dreams. And like most of you, I became interested in Dollfie Dream due to the influence of Danny Choo and his family of Dollfie Dreams (Marai's a big PLUS and Saber in Marai's uniform is just ridiculously adorable). Anyways, I'm just glad that I happened upon Danny's website while I was looking up Japan's culture. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here today.

A short bio about me:

My name is Gue ("Goo"gle), but you can call me Halcyon or Halcy. I live in Sacramento, California, United States. My favorite color is brown (semi-dark cafe to be precise), and I'm currently a third-year college student majoring in Economics.

A brief message about my Dollfie Dream:

She's going to arrive on Tuesday, March 1st. Her main wig is probably going to be the custom pink wig that I had the secretcross team on eBay made for me. Her head is a custom head based on HDD-03 (Yukino), and it was also custom made by the secretcross team. Well, she don't have a name yet, so I would greatly appreciate it if the folks here suggest a name for her. I already have a name in mind for her, but I would like to hear the other members' opinion beforehand.

I'd be glad to answer any other 'appropriate' question. Well, I'm just a total newbie that soaked up a lot of information about Dollfie Dream over the past two weeks, so I'd try my best to answer any question that you or your fellow members may have.

PS: A few of my daughters' photos will be posted next week after her arrival. Oh wait, I still have to buy a camera!

Regards,

Gue H. (aka Halcyon)

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

mitsuki

Welcome, Halcyon! Congratulations on getting your first daughter!

Name suggestions:

Momo (peach) or Momoko because she has pink hair

Ichigo (strawberry)

Hana (flower)

Sakura (cherry blossom)

Milfeulle (Galaxy Angel)

Nadeshiko (Pink Carnation)

Halcyon
Welcome, Halcyon! Congratulations on getting your first daughter!

Name suggestions:

Momo (peach) or Momoko because she has pink hair

Ichigo (strawberry)

Hana (flower)

Sakura (cherry blossom)

Milfeulle (Galaxy Angel)

Nadeshiko (Pink Carnation)

Thanks for the suggestions! Now I have a broader range of names to choose from!

-Halcyon

baldylox

Hello! Welcome aboard! Glad to see another Dollfie owner. It will be nice to see pics of her!

As for names, if you want some Japanese names and their meanings, please check this link:

http://www.20000-names.com/female_japanese_names.htm

There are so many neat names there, I hope you can find one that suits your new daughter!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Welcome and congrats on your first girl! I hope you find a name that you like for her!

Halcyon
Hello! Welcome aboard! Glad to see another Dollfie owner. It will be nice to see pics of her!

As for names, if you want some Japanese names and their meanings, please check this link:

http://www.20000-names.com/female_japanese_names.htm

There are so many neat names there, I hope you can find one that suits your new daughter!

Billy

Oh, thanks for posting a link to this site! There are so many names! This is going to be tough.

Halcyon
Welcome and congrats on your first girl! I hope you find a name that you like for her!

Thanks, frofui!

Halcyon
Welcome^^

Thank you!

Halcyon

Hello all,

Euphie is all set up and ready to go! I will wait until tomorrow to take photos of her. In the mean time, I just want to let everyone here know how happy I am to have her! She is absolutely gorgeous!!

Seriously, I can't wait to post up pictures of her!

I don't have much time, so I'll write about my experience in a later time. I hope everyone have a good night!

Sincerely,

Gue H. (aka Halcyon)

baldylox

So, a name has been chosen? Euphie... it sounds very nice. Any chance you're a Code Geass fan? Or was the name chosen for another reason?

I'm glad you have her all ready to go. Pictures will be nice to see, I always enjoy looking at new girls!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Halcyon
So, a name has been chosen? Euphie... it sounds very nice. Any chance you're a Code Geass fan? Or was the name chosen for another reason?

I'm glad you have her all ready to go. Pictures will be nice to see, I always enjoy looking at new girls!

Billy

No, I'm not a Code Geass fan (although the battles and strategies are pretty well thought out). I just thought that the name Euphie is a very beautiful name. It means "well spoken," and I love how the pronunciation of the name sounds like. For instance, the 'e' in both the beginning and ending of the name are silent, so the name sounds like "u-phi." I must say... one of the names that Mitsuki suggested, Momo, almost made it. Yesterday, I had a pretty hard time deciding whether I should call my newly arrived daughter Euphie or Momo. But in the end, I chose Euphie, an English name, instead.

I'm still at the school's library at the moment. I have one class [Japanese II (Beginner)] left before I can return home, so expect some pictures in the next 3-4 hours or so.

-Halcyon

Nakitaninja

I'm still at the school's library at the moment. I have one class [Japanese II (Beginner)] left before I can return home, so expect some pictures in the next 3-4 hours or so.

-Halcyon

Oh Japanese class, I remember you well. Congrats on your name! How gorgeous it is- it's lyrical. Reminds me of Eugenie from Gankutsuou which is a compliment, though I do like your name choice even better. Good luck in Japanese class & おめでとうございます!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Halcyon
Congratulations! I can't wait to see Euphie too!

Thanks, Mitsuki!! A few photos of Euphie are posted, so feel free to browse her photos.

-Halcyon

Oh Japanese class, I remember you well. Congrats on your name! How gorgeous it is- it's lyrical. Reminds me of Eugenie from Gankutsuou which is a compliment, though I do like your name choice even better. Good luck in Japanese class & おめでとうございます!

I'm glad that you like the name too! And, thanks for the good wishes. I appreciate it!

puxlavoix

So beautiful... saw her pictures long ago, and even on the site header thousands of times.

Reminds me of Lucy from Elfen Lied

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png