Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

tarasska

"bleaching" vinyl and separate internal MDD frame

tarasska

Hello again all good people, hope you're not tired of me yet.

I looked around the forum, but couldn't find anything related to lightening or "bleaching" vinyl. Is it possible to lighten vinyl from SWS to as close as possible to WS?

and another question, please. Did anyone come across an internal MDD frame sold separately? Or a third-party internal frame that will work with MDD outer vinyl parts?

Thank you in advance for any information!

cfx

This Japanese seller has replacement internal frames for DD and MDD; no idea if they do business outside of Japan:

http://asatyan.cart.fc2.com/

For some reason most of the pictures have been removed; the frames look like this:

I don't know of a source for frame parts for arms or legs. Some people modify Obitsu parts for such use.

tarasska
This Japanese seller has replacement internal frames for DD and MDD; no idea if they do business outside of Japan:

http://asatyan.cart.fc2.com/

For some reason most of the pictures have been removed; the frames look like this:

I don't know of a source for frame parts for arms or legs. Some people modify Obitsu parts for such use.

Thank you so very much! I will try to communicate with the seller. I also thought about Obitsu frame or maybe even the entire obitsu or parabox body in white skin. The only drawback is that I like MDD aesthetics much more.