Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

tarasska

A question about Volks Super Dollfie Standard models

tarasska

Hello,

I have a $462 dollars question, if allowed, please.

Do Volks replenish their Super Dollfie Standard model dolls? I like their Super Dollfie® Midi Standard Model "Noa" A LOT, but she's "Out Of Stock", same as on Volks.jp

Can anyone tell me, please, that she's not discontinued and they will restock her?

Thanks in advance.

Monty

Noa is one of the new standards so yes, she will be restocked - I just don’t know when. It seems like the restock for regular items is taking a while. I have only had to rely on the online site since recently so I don’t actualy know if their current restock times are normal (so many hands sold out...), so maybe someone else knows when a restock is likely? Are you able to sign up to be notified when the restock happens?

tarasska

Dear Torino,

Thank you so much for such an informed answer! It's not too urgent, I definitely can wait as long as I know that they will cast and paint more of those gorgeous Noas! It's just that I had no clue if she is older or newer.

Good question about subscribing for the notifications! I don't know if I can do that. I'm using mobile now and it doesn't look like such an option exists here. I will log in from my desktop tomorrow and check for that opportunity there.

Thank you!

tarasska

I just got off the phone with Volks. I called them regarding other urgent matter, but since we clarified what we could and I saw an opportunity, I asked the lady about restocking of Noa. She answered something about March 1st. Anyway, I won't be able to order her on March 1st, since I have other unresolved order with Volks. I'd like to finish old business before starting a new one.