Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MrFjmg03

Attachments 200MB limit?

MrFjmg03

I hope I'm in the correct section this time. How do the attachment 200MB limit works? I created my first photo story using attachment and I'm already in the 1%. With this new thing I was hoping to do more photo stories and share more pictures. I was very excited because it was very easy to put the pictures to create the photo story. I LOVE IT! But what happend when I reach the limit. Would I have to delete all the previous pictures and post in order to make new ones? Is there another easy way to add pictures on the threads without using attachments? Not like in the old site because that was to darn hard and it took me forever. I always hated the way I need it to do a bunch of steps to add a simple picture that's why I always avoided creating photo stories.

Edited by MrFjmg03

Averis

I may increase it if it becomes an issue. And you can't delete attachments at the moment because it would remove them from the posts. The other option is to use the gallery. These thing can be adjusted as we go. I just had to start with something.

• Thanks 1

MrFjmg03

Thank you. That makes sense. I'm loving the new site :)

So the gallery won't count as attachment? I might start doing that, but im more interested in creating some photo stories. I always wanted to try it. This new feature made it so easy :) 

Averis
On 3/19/2019 at 9:19 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

Thank you. That makes sense. I'm loving the new site :)

So the gallery won't count as attachment? I might start doing that, but im more interested in creating some photo stories. I always wanted to try it. This new feature made it so easy :) 

As far as I know the gallery is separate, but I'm learning how a lot of things work here right along with you guys. XD