Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

A few things I noticed.

CaffeinatedCake

Oh my godย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย I didn't anticipate my suggestion looking like that on dark modeย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ VERY CUTE but DEFINITELY a vampire. She's doing her best at being scary!

Thank you for changing the mascot btw! Even if it's... ended up like thisย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by CaffeinatedCake

Help! I fell into DD hell!

cfx

I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like, but I assume this is a bug, which I posted about in a thread where it occurred:

ย 

foo
31 minutes ago, cfx said:

I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like, but I assume this is a bug, which I posted about in a thread where it occurred:

It should look like below.ย It's embedding content from another site, do you have an ad blocker? It may be preventing it from loading.

post-embeds.jpg

ย 

ย 

cfx

Only script blocking via Noscript, but that could be doing it. The instagram ones work, the first one (facebook?) does not and shows that cropped text.

Tasuke

ย 

well, here's my own little Vampireโ™ฅ

ย 

HazukiheartsWitch%2010-26-17.png

Hazuki.Tsukuyomi%20.Moon.Phase.full.1160

• Like 1

ย 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

cfx

Post above mine in wrong thread?

The search seems to be quite broken. As far as I can tell, the Find results that contain... option doesn't do what it suggests or what you'd want. If I select All of my search term words and enter x y z for a search it will include any result that includes two of the three of x, y, z. After doing a search, there is a suggestion at the top that if you didn't get results you wanted you can enter things like x AND y AND z. If I do that, AND isn't treated as an operator, it's treated as an additional word to search for.

@Averis, I know this isn't your doing, but maybe you could report it to whoever makes the forum software?

The old forum's search never worked right for me in that it wouldn't find results at all much, but this one isn't any better sadly.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
20 minutes ago, cfx said:

Post above mine in wrong thread?

Think itโ€™s in reference to the forum avatar on dark mode.

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

โ€œEmpty wallets, full hearts.โ€ Thatโ€™s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

This is trivial but I just noticed it and thought I'd point it out: The addition made to this editor for indenting a paragraph, like the other icons in the bar at the top of the edit window, has pop-up text that says what it is. For that one icon, this pop up text is in some other language than English. I think maybe it is Spanish but I am not sure.

If the plugin is foreign and that's just how it is, no biggie.

cfx

Compared to the old forum, is the posting of links by new members an intentional change or an oversight?

I've seen a fair number of spammers registering and posting links lately due to the ability to post links in the first post made. Some of those, like the ones promoting Android .apk files, could be malware.

I believe image posting has the same change, though I haven't seen that cause any problems.

Averis
9 hours ago, cfx said:

Compared to the old forum, is the posting of links by new members an intentional change or an oversight?

I've seen a fair number of spammers registering and posting links lately due to the ability to post links in the first post made. Some of those, like the ones promoting Android .apk files, could be malware.

I believe image posting has the same change, though I haven't seen that cause any problems.

It's not intentional, it's a lacking feature of the forum.ย 

I just added a couple doll specific questions to the registration form, like we had on the old forum. Hopefully that will lessen randoms signing up just to post links.

I also added .apk to the word filter.

• Like 2

cfx
12 minutes ago, Averis said:

It's not intentional, it's a lacking feature of the forum.

I thought of that possibility too, but then thought "naaah, surely not" heh.

Thanks. :classic_smile:

cfx

I don't know if this is a forum bug or just my connection, but I often have a problem with anything actually showing up in the emoji drop down box in the message editor. Sometimes only part of them show up; sometimes it's just slow loading, and right now I was getting nothing but a blank window. I even walked away from the PC a few minutes to see if something would load and it never did.

Edited by cfx