Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

TechnoHornist

Family Photo - March 22, 2018

TechnoHornist

Greetings!

It's been a while, hasn't it?  With the changes to the forum, it's now a bit easier to share my little angels' escapades with all of you.  Let's start with a family photo!

As of today, I have a dozen little angels gracing my hobby room, with Sailor Mercury (lucky number 13) soon to join them.  I think their current shelf isn't going to cut it anymore.  There's not enough room!  🤣

My newest little angels are Luka and Matoi!  Luka arrived in February of this year, and Matoi arrived yesterday.  The two of them plus Hatsune Miku and Miku Append got mandatory upgrades to Shapely L Busts, meaning all but one of my little angels are very well-endowed.  😘

Back Row (left to right): Mariko, Matoi, Megurine Luka, Mirai Suenaga, Miku Append, Celeste, Ami

Front Row (left to right): Hanako, Iowa, Jeane, Hatsune Miku, Snow Miku

IMG_20190322_223918-1.jpg

• Like 3

Proud papa of my baker's dozen of little angels: Hanako, Mariko, Miku Append, Mirai Suenaga, Ami, Hatsune Miku, Iowa, Snow Miku, Jeane, Celeste, Megurine Luka, Matoi, and Sailor Mercury!

baldylox

Yay!  So good to see you back and posting!  :)  Great shot of your girls too, I didn't know you had some of them!  That KanColl outfit looks super cool, now you need all the HUGE armaments to go with it!  

Thanks for sharing and I hope we see more from you and yours!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

ShadowXM1

Oh my! You're family is growing too I see! Welcome back Techno....in case you're wondering my screen name on the Discord chat is both ShadowXM1 and DarthNecros. Wow, but returning to the subject at hand, I'm sure Hanako and Mariko are probably a bit bewildered that they have so many sisters already! XD Congrats Techno!

TechnoHornist
On 3/23/2019 at 7:34 AM, baldylox said:

Yay!  So good to see you back and posting!  :)  Great shot of your girls too, I didn't know you had some of them!  That KanColl outfit looks super cool, now you need all the HUGE armaments to go with it!  

Thanks for sharing and I hope we see more from you and yours!

Billy

Thanks Billy!  Yeah, I've been quiet on the forums for the past few years while focusing on other life priorities.  While I haven't made that many posts, I still take arrival photographs as usual.  I really need to get back to those story posts, though it's kinda tough now that my figure and doll collections have grown so much.  So many possibilities!

As much as I would love to outfit Iowa with her amazing riggings and 16-inch guns, I don't think that's going to happen for a while.  They'd need to be built from scratch in my spare time.  😅

On 3/25/2019 at 5:29 PM, ShadowXM1 said:

Oh my! You're family is growing too I see! Welcome back Techno....in case you're wondering my screen name on the Discord chat is both ShadowXM1 and DarthNecros. Wow, but returning to the subject at hand, I'm sure Hanako and Mariko are probably a bit bewildered that they have so many sisters already! XD Congrats Techno!

Thanks Shadow!  Don't worry, I already know who you are on the Discord chat.  😉

As for Hanako and Mariko, they were a little overwhelmed at first with so many sisters, but they're used to them now.  They're little angels number one and two after all and have to keep the rest of them in line.

On 3/26/2019 at 2:09 PM, Amber said:

Very pretty collection! I love your Mariko and Hanako. 😄

Thank you Amber!  Hanako and Mariko were my first two dolls, and both are very special to me for how I managed to bring both of them home.

Hanako came home thanks to the amazing kindness of a very good friend of mine for her head; her body came from a comrade who was cleaning house during the Great Volks Body Drought.

Mariko came home thanks to a Thai comrade who had her full student set (original packaging and all) and my courage to bring home the girl that got me into this hobby from halfway around the world.

Edited by TechnoHornist

Proud papa of my baker's dozen of little angels: Hanako, Mariko, Miku Append, Mirai Suenaga, Ami, Hatsune Miku, Iowa, Snow Miku, Jeane, Celeste, Megurine Luka, Matoi, and Sailor Mercury!

Amber

That's wonderful! I think it's funny how they are your first two girls and they were the ones I liked a lot in the photo! <3 They are beautiful and I am glad to know how they found their way to you. :)