Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

A Visit From Santa Claus...

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

mitsuki

It is really serious when Saber is not hungry. I can't even imagine the gravity of the situation. This is just like those Christmas news stories of how a family's Christmas presents were stolen. I am seriously crying.

Nightmare Tea

Oh, poor girls, this is just too sad...

DefectiveAngel

LOL! I love Rin! ~ "Screw Santa Claus! He's a loser anyway!"

My thoughts exactly! XD

I feel bad for the other girls, but that was just too funny with Rin.

scripple
It is really serious when Saber is not hungry. I can't even imagine the gravity of the situation. This is just like those Christmas news stories of how a family's Christmas presents were stolen. I am seriously crying.

Aww, I hope you weren't really honestly crying for them. I'm sure they'll be ok in the long run and back to their usual antics in no time. I guess Saber either really wanted a visit from Santa Claus, or possibly she just really wanted another table to eat snacks at like the one Santa brought Billy's girls.

Saber... not hungry? lol!!!

Shocking isn't it?

Oh, poor girls, this is just too sad...

I'm sure they'll pull through. Maybe they'll even learn something from the experience.

LOL! I love Rin! ~ "Screw Santa Claus! He's a loser anyway!"

My thoughts exactly! XD

Oh a kindred spirit for Rin, I'm sure she'll love to hear that.

I feel bad for the other girls, but that was just too funny with Rin.

I'm sure the rest of them will cheer up eventually. I guess it was just a shock to see what they're missing. Rin just reacts differently to shock than most of them. ^^

DefectiveAngel
Oh a kindred spirit for Rin, I'm sure she'll love to hear that.

Yes very much on that subject. I work in retail so I'm not much for Christmas or Christmas spirit after dealing with all the madness at work. So when Rin said that I was cheering her on...lol! XD

milkytea

Aww, it was so cute to see them dressed in the Santa hats! It's too bad the Christmas spirit didn't last.

Galvatim

Aww, seeing your girls like this makes me sad! My girls got to share in all the candy and video games I got, so they don't really feel left out... (And Mari is quite impressed by the GI Joe Skystriker I finally broke down and bought the other day.) Maybe Santa is just running late?

Zukin

Hmm...I hope that Santa pulls through with something for them all.

baldylox

Sheesh. How ruthless can you be scripple? Using my girls as a foil so yours can feel worse about their situation? That's low even for you.

I'd have to agree with Rin this time tho. "Santa" could have done SOMETHING for them you know. Candy canes are cheap. So are dollar store toys. Anything really as a sign of good tidings for them.

At least none of your girls got injured or hurt while making this story. There's some silver lining I suppose.

At least we know the scripple household is back to its regular programming now with all this misery going on.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

scripple
Aww, it was so cute to see them dressed in the Santa hats! It's too bad the Christmas spirit didn't last.

I suspected such peace wouldn't be long lived around here. Alas.

Aww, seeing your girls like this makes me sad! My girls got to share in all the candy and video games I got, so they don't really feel left out... (And Mari is quite impressed by the GI Joe Skystriker I finally broke down and bought the other day.) Maybe Santa is just running late?

I'm glad your girls got to enjoy some holiday fun. Mine had a good time at their Christmas celebration, and I'm sure they'll be happy after their New Years party. The Skystriker is a pretty big toy for a DD, I bet she's impressed.

Hmm...I hope that Santa pulls through with something for them all.

It's not looking good this year. Maybe next year if they're good girls. ^^

Sheesh. How ruthless can you be scripple? Using my girls as a foil so yours can feel worse about their situation? That's low even for you.

Me? It was Yukino that decided to share your post with everyone. I could take PrettyCranium's advice over on ffm and ban her from the internet again to prevent this from happening, but that seems too cruel for me.

I'd have to agree with Rin this time tho. "Santa" could have done SOMETHING for them you know. Candy canes are cheap. So are dollar store toys. Anything really as a sign of good tidings for them.

Apparently Santa didn't think they were good enough this year, or he was feeling very lazy, one of the two.

At least we know the scripple household is back to its regular programming now with all this misery going on.

Yes it does seem that way. Just when I was thinking the dysfunctional line no longer applied it seems Asuka's arrival has really stirred things up again.

mitsuki

Maybe there is a wonderful Valentine's Day in store for them instead. Do you prefer the girls receiving chocolate style Valentine's Day or the Japanese-style girls giving scripple chocolate and getting candy for White Day version?

scripple
Maybe there is a wonderful Valentine's Day in store for them instead. Do you prefer the girls receiving chocolate style Valentine's Day or the Japanese-style girls giving scripple chocolate and getting candy for White Day version?

Hmm, I've never really thought of Valentines day as anything more than advertising for candy and card makers really. So if I had to choose I'd take American style where it only lasts one day. But I think like last year I'll just let the girls celebrate it themselves if they wish.

Honestly I prefer the simple route of just giving them stuff throughout the year as it arrives or strikes my fancy rather than doing it all on prescribed days according to some calendar. It has the advantage of being more surprising too.

mitsuki

I see what you mean. We are always having party-like gatherings in the lab, so the holidays conspired by greeting card companies only affect the color scheme of our activities. We also consider Valentine's Day to be a celebration of the invention of chocolate. But as you said, we celebrate chocolate all year round it seems. My boss claims he resists the concept of rigid holidays declaring he must appreciate his wife on specific days and instead prefers to abstain from gift giving all year round. Your capricious gift giving sounds undeniably sweet and sincere so I have no intention to criticize your methods. Your girls clearly love you, so you must have an ideal way of interacting with them or you are just to sweet for them to ever stay upset at you for long.

Traveller

Hmm, I've never really thought of Valentines day as anything more than advertising for candy and card makers really. So if I had to choose I'd take American style where it only lasts one day. But I think like last year I'll just let the girls celebrate it themselves if they wish.

Honestly I prefer the simple route of just giving them stuff throughout the year as it arrives or strikes my fancy rather than doing it all on prescribed days according to some calendar. It has the advantage of being more surprising too.

I have to say that this is my way of thinking.

Most things are just a big advertsing campaign by companies to get you to spend more, and here in the UK one store has started to put out easter eggs before even christmas has finished and the new year has started.

Since I have had Sae, She has not had a month go by where she has not been given some sort of gift, be it a new phone, underwear or even having her eyes tested so that she now wears glasses.

Aoi joined Sae in Sept/Oct and again she has been given the same treatment.

The biggest surprise to my girls was the arrival of Tomomi who came just before christmas.

I hope to continue buying something for each of the girls as a surprise and this will explain why they get on so well.

The arrival of Tomomi has added a lot of humour to the surrounding as she has proven to be a joker that gives as well as takes.

Tomomi is now asking for a Kindle so it looks like I'm going to have to go down the model building route and create her one as a surprise

littlebearries

LOL, I love Kitsune's pose of depression with her little hat all drooped over.

You do some really great posing of your girls.

And yeah... my girls didn't get to see what baldylox's girls got, for fear they'd destroy me.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png