Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Ringdoll

Monty

I was at first gonna make a thread about Ringdoll's anime collab dolls...but then decided it should just be a Ringdoll thread in general. I don't actually know much about this company - I've seen a lot of cute sculpts from them I like though and recently they've been doing a lot of collabs with different anime. I've been kind of indifferent to their collab dolls so far, but they just showed of Viktor from Yuri on Ice, and I like him a lot.

He looks a good deal happier/cuter than I would have expected a Viktor resin to look, but I -really- like this sculpt. He's so smiley! 
They mention its the first doll in this collboration, which implies they will have others.

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51

I've never seen one in person, but their presentation has always looked amazing.  I have heard horror stories about year long waits for shipments and very little communication from them, and slap-dash paint jobs.  But that's from threads on 4chan, so take all that with a grain of salt.  I did love their Alice 01 full-set, but they only have nude dolls of her now, and no face-up option.  

bluepita

I have a couple of Ringdolls, and I really like their quality. I bought mine a few years ago, so before they started with some of their more recent issues. Once I can get on my computer, I'll share pics. I've got a Little Red Riding Hood and the first edition of Lora, both Teenage girl size. 

Monty

geez I forgot I was the one that made this thread. ._. Unfortunately I completely lost interest in the brand entirely after they decided it was appropriate to use their English language company social media accounts to spread anti Hong Kong propaganda a while back. I’m actually so disgusted by that i’d delete this thread if I could, but eh, the least I can do is make some reference to the incident if it helps anyone make an informed decision. They make fine dolls and I don’t think less of anyone who owns them or has bought them without knowing, but as a company I refuse to support them.

• Like 3

Yumeiro
11 hours ago, Monty said:

Unfortunately I completely lost interest in the brand entirely after they decided it was appropriate to use their English language company social media accounts to spread anti Hong Kong propaganda a while back.

--They make fine dolls and I don’t think less of anyone who owns them or has bought them without knowing, but as a company I refuse to support them.

I'm in the same seat. I really like their style! They have a lot of talent.
But after that post, I cut them out and won't support them... It's a shame to use (such pretty) dolls to promote hate/negativity.

Corgi
On 7/22/2020 at 4:29 PM, Yumeiro said:

I'm in the same seat. I really like their style! They have a lot of talent.
But after that post, I cut them out and won't support them... It's a shame to use (such pretty) dolls to promote hate/negativity.

Same for me as well.  Other than the hate/negative things they were promoting, I also experienced the extremely horrible customer service from them so they are no longer my cup of tea. It's such a shame that they make such great dolls. I only have 1.75 doll from them at the moment (1 full doll and 2 heads) and sold the rest.