Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BrokenLevel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BrokenLevel

Hi I'm Ashley, I've been in and out of the resin BJD hobby for well over a decade before recently ragequitting "for super srs this time guys i really mean it".

The long wait times, high prices, and quality issues finally did me in. (The last bullet was a 9 month wait on a blank, standard, 600 dollar Ringdoll that had a totally different resin color and type between head and body; french/translucent for the head, opaque/urethane for the body. Yeah noPE)

Dollfie Dreams and the like were entirely off my radar since pretty much forever, but I recently got a DD for next to nothing on a curious whim and was shocked by how deeply I liked it - and whoops now I also have a DDH09 on a DDS body, plans to get a DDDY Towa, and a blank Vindoll enoch on month 3 of waiting to ship from Granado.

I can't escape this hell, please help

Anyway aside from DOLLS, I'm currently big into the Texan Anime/webseries RWBY (for some reason) and have lots of vintage Japanese motorcycles and 4 cats. Also 1 (one) 20+ year-old snake.

I work in a state prison, it is a hilarious and wonderful adventure each and every day.

My husband is an ex-NECA and McFarlane sculptor and I frequently rope him into doing my doll-related bidding, much to his agony and displeasure.

I am from New England, but live in the midwest. I am always sorely missing seafood.

\o/

spacer.pngq

Heshiko
15 hours ago, BrokenLevel said:

I'm currently big into the Texan Anime/webseries RWBY (for some reason)

This is the most relateable statement I've ever seen lol, that qualifier is everything!

Greetings from 5 miles away from Rooster Teeth's studios, I take martial arts classes taught by an RT writer responsible for canon-policing RWBY crossovers - it's super weird.

High-five for also having a DDS with a DDH09, I am in the same club! Any chance you'll be sharing pictures of your girls?

(Not that you need any more pictures with that A++ Ironwood)