Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

tarasska

Advert expiration

tarasska

Hi there, hope everyone is doing well!

My advert expired and says it can't be renewed. How can I renew it? What can I do to avoid advert expiration in future?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Averis

All adverts have an automatic expiration. It's meant to help things move instead of becoming stagnant. Here's the breakdown:

Standard Adverts are listed for 14 days and can be renewed 5 times for 7 more days each.

Sponsored Adverts (Patron Plus etc) are listed for 30 days and can be renewed for 15 more days as many times as needed.

As for renewing, I haven't tested it myself, but I believe that it should show up in your main menu (top right of site) under My Renewals. If someone else that has renewed Adverts can confirm, that would be great. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tarasska

Thank you for the explanation! 

I tried to renew my advert after it stopped renewing itself automatically, but it said it can't be done. :)

I'm not sure, though, it had its automatic renewals for 5 weeks.  :)

Averis

I did make some adjustments to the settings, so it could be that adverts made before that aren't working with the new settings. You might have to post the advert new. I also turned off the auto-renew as some were confused about whether they used their renewals or not. I'm not sure which way is better to go so folks know if they got all their renewals or not.

• Thanks 1