Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Hazuki

Yoroshikyu~!☆

Hazuki

Hello! I am new here! ... ☆

I'm from Norway, live in Sweden, and I am 23 years old.

I have always wanted a Dollfie, ever since I first saw them on a forum in 2005,

but I only recently got a job and realistically can buy one, and I am planning to do so this year.

I have no idea how to get one here in Sweden though :< any tips?

Any fellow Swedes or Norwegians here?

I have actually already decided how she would look, and plan to buy a body and customizing her myself.

Definitely this wig: http://www.volksusa.com/w133b744.html and almost certainly these eyes: http://www.volksusa.com/eyeani00i03.html

Still need some thinking on which body though. But not a small one, either a DDS a DDdy or a DD2 body.

I have read alot about them and am amazed by the people who make dresses and accesories for them... So I want to try that too :3

http://dollfiehome.com/2010/11/06/legend-designer-le-chat-de-neige/ *swoon* ; _ ;

My hobbies consist of drawing, watching anime, manga, music, figures, gyaru and dolls.

Getting my first doll soon, an Azone Pure Neemo. (Madoka)

But yeah, like I said, 2012 will be the year I get a Dollfie of my own!!

So that was me, yoroshiku ne!! ☆

Nightmare Tea

Welcome!

Aside from Volks USA, in which you can only order from in the US area, there is also Volks International, which can be ordered from by most countries.

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/index.html (It's in english, btw.)

If you have a paypal it can automaticly convert your currency into yen, so you can purchase things from there.

Hazuki
Welcome!

Aside from Volks USA, in which you can only order from in the US area, there is also Volks International, which can be ordered from by most countries.

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/index.html (It's in english, btw.)

If you have a paypal it can automaticly convert your currency into yen, so you can purchase things from there.

Ahh! I had NO idea it existed!! Thank you so much!!

My wallet isn't as happy though, haha

I might actually order the wig and eyes so I have them so they wont go out of stock on me or something.

Thanks again..! 3

Thanks so much for welcoming me..! >w<

Nice to meet you too!

Nightmare Tea

No prob! Everyone is more than willing to help!

Noire

Hello! Good luck in customizing your DD! also congratz for your first doll, I like them Azone doll too~

Welcome and see you around!

Pupi

Welcome^^

I wish you great luck for your first girl! Happy New Year too!

Have fun in this nice place

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Hazuki

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Hope the new year is treating everyone nicely!

I decided on all the parts now >w<*

Head: DD Option Head DDH-03 Eyeholes Opened Type Yawafuta Ver. / Normal

Eyes: Dollfie® Animetic Eyes TYPE-I / Metallic / 22mm / Wakaba(Bright green)

Body: DD2 or DD3.

Wig: W-133/Long Ringlet Pigtails / B744/Peach Cream

Yay ; w ;

Now I just need to save money!

LoveAngel

Welcome to the forums!

DDs can be pricey, but once you have your own you will see that it is worth.

As you are also in Europe, I would also keep in mind the shipment and customs fares.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

Pihlajakoto

Welcome to the forum

Your custom girl plan sounds nice. Are you doing the face-up yourself?

My blog Pihlajakoto

Hazuki
@onion12@

Welcome to the forums!

As you are also in Europe, I would also keep in mind the shipment and customs fares.

Thanks

I hope so.. I am a little bit scared for the economy impact it might have but I need one. haha.

Yes, I am already too aware of those as I am collecting figures.. ; _ ;'' I got more custom on one of them than the retail price actually..

Any experiences you can share?.. Might it be a good idea to split up the order, or take it in one hit?

I was thinking of ordering the pieces a little by little...

Welcome to the forum

Your custom girl plan sounds nice. Are you doing the face-up yourself?

Thank you! Yes, I am planning on that. It seems very hard from what I am reading but I will do it carefully..

... Is it hard?

But what would one need to buy to be able to complete a DD? Is there a list somewhere?

like eye putty and faceup stuff etc.. There are so many small things like that..

archangeli

Hi and welcome!!

I think to start off you should invest in these items as a starting point:

- bodysuit to protect from stains (Volks, Coolcat, Dollmore make different styles)

- wigcap (silicone to prevent wigs from slipping, white cloth to prevent stains from dark wigs)

- eye putty (unless you are buying a Character doll, in which case eyes are glued in already)

- a soft toothbrush to take care of doll wigs

- if your girl's wig involves styling invest in some Volks Water Wax, or Leeke wig pomade. Don't use "human" styling products as the oils and other ingredients in them can degrade the doll's faceup over time.

- Mr Clean magic eraser to gently clean you doll

And the fun stuff:

- clothing: SD13 & SD10 items fit DDII and DD3 bodies, SD16 items fit DDdy

- shoes: SD10/SD13/SD16 shoes will fit, but open-toed styles may be a bit big

- wigs: 8.5-9.5" sized wigs fit most DD heads quite well. Different companies label their wig sizes slightly differently, but generally 8-9 is a good fit, 9-10 may be a bit large.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

LoveAngel
@onion12@

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks

I hope so.. I am a little bit scared for the economy impact it might have but I need one. haha.

Yes, I am already too aware of those as I am collecting figures.. ; _ ;'' I got more custom on one of them than the retail price actually..

Any experiences you can share?.. Might it be a good idea to split up the order, or take it in one hit?

I was thinking of ordering the pieces a little by little...

I only have one DD, Yukino. Aoi is on her way, but when I will get her depends on customs.

So far, I only got image characters because I don't think I have skills for face-ups.

Splitting an order is always a good idea. As archangeli mentioned, there are other things you have to keep in mind when getting your DD. Buying it all at once can be quite costly.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

Coffee

Hello!

I live in Sweden too. ^^

Nice to hear you will be getting an Azone, I love those~!

I too, am eager to get my hands on my own DD, though, unlike you, I don't have any income. XD

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku

jazz2cool

Howdy fro Houston Texas! hope you enjoy the forum!:)

Those who hate liers.....are liers themselfs

Hazuki
Hi and welcome!!

I think to start off you should invest in these items as a starting point:

- bodysuit to protect from stains (Volks, Coolcat, Dollmore make different styles)

- wigcap (silicone to prevent wigs from slipping, white cloth to prevent stains from dark wigs)

- eye putty (unless you are buying a Character doll, in which case eyes are glued in already)

- a soft toothbrush to take care of doll wigs

- if your girl's wig involves styling invest in some Volks Water Wax, or Leeke wig pomade. Don't use "human" styling products as the oils and other ingredients in them can degrade the doll's faceup over time.

- Mr Clean magic eraser to gently clean you doll

And the fun stuff:

- clothing: SD13 & SD10 items fit DDII and DD3 bodies, SD16 items fit DDdy

- shoes: SD10/SD13/SD16 shoes will fit, but open-toed styles may be a bit big

- wigs: 8.5-9.5" sized wigs fit most DD heads quite well. Different companies label their wig sizes slightly differently, but generally 8-9 is a good fit, 9-10 may be a bit large.

Thank you very much for this wonderful must-have list! I will be sure to examine it very closely when the time comes to start ordering! >w<

I only have one DD, Yukino. Aoi is on her way, but when I will get her depends on customs.

So far, I only got image characters because I don't think I have skills for face-ups.

Splitting an order is always a good idea. As archangeli mentioned, there are other things you have to keep in mind when getting your DD. Buying it all at once can be quite costly.

Ah, hope you can get her soon!

Well, I am a bit intimidated from the things I have seen online... But, I also feel very very inspired!

So I want to try.. If I fail I can have an ugly doll, its ok. :¨D At least its my very own ugly doll. haha

I think I will go by that way and order some things at a time.. The first I will get is everything needed to complete the head... Wig, eyes and paints and the head itself etc... Then I will get the body and the accessories that come with that later...

Its a bit sad, but I think it is the best way to go about it.

Hello!

I live in Sweden too. ^^

Nice to hear you will be getting an Azone, I love those~!

I too, am eager to get my hands on my own DD, though, unlike you, I don't have any income. XD

Hello fellow Swedish living person!

Hehe, I hope it will be fun to get her... >w< I have no idea how they feel irl, but they look amazingly cute!

awwwwww... >w< Hope you can save up the money for one some way!

... One idea (if I may be rude to add that) would be to ask your family/friends to buy a joint gift for you on some occasion :3 Instead of small random gifts you know.. I think its awesome to join in and buying something awesome that someone wants at least so... >w< I dont know... Im rambling xD..

At least you will probably get a job someday ne?

Howdy fro Houston Texas! hope you enjoy the forum!:)

Howdy pardner! (did I do that right? ^^') and thank you very much! I already do that since you are all so friendly here..

Coffee
awwwwww... >w< Hope you can save up the money for one some way!

... One idea (if I may be rude to add that) would be to ask your family/friends to buy a joint gift for you on some occasion :3 Instead of small random gifts you know.. I think its awesome to join in and buying something awesome that someone wants at least so... >w< I dont know... Im rambling xD..

At least you will probably get a job someday ne?

That's not rude at all! XD

And I don't think most people I know would appreciate if I "adopted" a few more dolls. XD

Most of them tells me to be happy with the 45cm resin girl I got, but really now, one can never have enough of these cuties, right? XD

I'd might be able to borrow money from a couple of people though, but that would case me some problems too as I'm slow at paying back.

But yeah, I hope to be able to work to-and-from now during spring to earn some nice money to spend on one or two dolls.

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku

Milk

Hello and welcome!

It's nice to see more and more people from the EU here. Now if Volks would only put up an VolksEU, sigh.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Halcyon

Welcome, Hazuki! I hope you like it here!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie