Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BrokenLevel

Granado Vindoll Enoch [nsfw]

BrokenLevel

"He'll ship in like 20 days," they said. "The shipping itself will only take like 3," they said. Two and a half months waiting for a blank vinyl doll lAtEr.....

D482P0FWkAQt0dJ?format=jpg&name=large

D482QYVXsAARKF9?format=jpg&name=large

and then I stopped being lazy and got my actual camera

D49FbqTW0AUpdG7?format=jpg&name=large

From left to right: Semi-White Volks DDH07 on a 2016 DDS body, Granado Vindoll Enoch in NS, and a Dollshe Hound in yellowed Fresh skin from 2008-ish? Ignore the LLT Roderich lol

D49FcdvXkAAoVpR?format=jpg&name=large

D49FdH8WsAANrU3?format=jpg&name=large

D49FdvtWsAA7YmB?format=jpg&name=large

A few initial thoughts: I was never fond of this body, with it's super out-of-whack proportions (hands and feet that are the same size as the head, yeahhh!) and general aesthetic choices made for the body, but wow am I ever done with resin bjds and I'm genuienly ecstatic to have the option for a manly, 70cm-range male doll.

[Image missing :V]

I was thrilled to see that Soom Super Gem jointed hands will work on this body with minimal modding! Either sanding the s-hook opening on the Soom hands larger, or sanding the joint latch piece on Granado's inner arm to be more narrow would allow it to work pretty perfectly. (They are also a bit smaller than Granado's BIG MEATY CLAWS for those curious.)

D49GjiMWsAUIomC?format=jpg&name=large

500 years in the doll hobby, specifically collecting 70cm range dolls, and I have no pants that remotely fit awwww yeah. Soom SG, Volks SD17, Dollmore Model, SSDF, and stuff for Ye Olde Dollshe Hound are useless against them dummy thicc thighs.

Dollheart [SSDF] tops fit, but very snugly and with notable stress across his supple man tiddies. They are not so tight that they split open at snaps or impeed movement, however. 

D49GkaHW0AEobvj?format=jpg&name=large

A visual explanation of why I've decided to ditch resin in favor of vinyl. Enoch holding up his smol animu waif with one hand, totally on his own. Completely unsupported by anything (And even if they fell over  it won't be 800+ usd exploding across the floor.)

D49GlLZX4AY-F5i?format=jpg&name=large

I cannot contain these estatic and gleeful emotions that I am feeling.

D49Gl82WwAAWkzH?format=jpg&name=large

Anyway, as much as I love that headsculpt, I'll be ditching it in favor of a custom headsculpt that's not going to look hilarious next to a dollfie dream. :V;;

a+++ will probably buy another one of these in their light tan color

• Like 6

jazijaz

Awww I love him! thank you so much for the pictures next to a DDS and BJD. One of my girls claimed one of those guys as her bf so I was wondering how they would look like together, I think they look perfect! I don't mind the head difference. His body is enormous!!! his ding dong scared me a bit 😅 but I have to get him no matter what! 

TiltyBird

Thunder thighs save lives! Look at how easily he holds his dearest! 😂 💖

lildollface

I think you've convinced me to get a Granado Vindoll now- he's amazing! 😮 

Azael

Sadly I didn't care for the size difference between my vinyl girls and my Udell. But I think it was probably the hands that really made me go 'yeah...nope not gonna work'. So I'm happy to hear that he can use other hands! And jointed ones at that too, now that's exciting! I look forward to seeing how this guy comes together! <3

MrFjmg03

Congrats!!! WOW that was a long wait the longest I waited was for my Udell. I waited a month for him. The other three I only waited like 2-3 weeks. Maybe they are taking longer now 😛

Snarecrazi

Wow he’s stunning even blank. I was on the fence about this vinyl size because it seemed so muscular and large but seeing it next to a Dollfie it’s not that bad.

Ramonna

Wow, this sculpture is simply amazing. He is very handsome, congratulations!