Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AeroHail

A Smol Sad Space Demon

AeroHail

So after much consideration as to my first MDD I settled on making Haze, one of my OCs.

This is Haze:

oc___float_by_aer0hail_dclka1b-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIxMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk2NDc1OTg5LWE5ODEtNGEzNC1iNGU0LTBjOTExMGVkNGRhMlwvZGNsa2ExYi05ZGYzYWI3YS0zZGYyLTQ5YjQtYWVmOS04MzgxMGY2MmVmZTQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.G1LhAoNesqUIkoN4HwdMT_JG3I_QsTGYxYucdZCHK9coc___pure_child_by_aer0hail_dbyxjuu-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk2NDc1OTg5LWE5ODEtNGEzNC1iNGU0LTBjOTExMGVkNGRhMlwvZGJ5eGp1dS1jODQxMjY4OC1jNzdkLTQ1YzktYTM2NS1hYWRlOTIzNzBmYjMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.epIEfso7ssHlQ4N3chp_y7RMdMJ-VbGEae9Z3AMPfKsoc___echos_by_aer0hail_dcj6u4d-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk2NDc1OTg5LWE5ODEtNGEzNC1iNGU0LTBjOTExMGVkNGRhMlwvZGNqNnU0ZC1jOWU2MjZkNy01YzU1LTQyMTEtODQwNi1kNGVkZWEyY2Y3MmEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.VzPlGElNUbr41WS59gmnV4dv1gxj1pD3weM3uZdk8BM

More pics and info about Haze:https://toyhou.se/539421.haze

I've considered a few different OCs but I feel Haze will be the most fun to photograph and dress. Though I'm still heavily considering having Sam made into a MDD one day too.

I'm going to get some pretty dresses despite never drawing Haze in dresses but I have always loved MDD dresses so Doll!Haze will either be a girl or just a boy that wears dresses sometimes. It doesnt matter to me or him, I'm sure!

• I have a second hand MDD body that has been sitting around for far too long so I'm excited to finally put it to use!
  • I've currently got a DDH-01 head being customized by ShiNes Workshop over on etsy. The modification includes larger eyes and elf ears but also eyes and a wig so I'm super jazzed about that!

Here's the preview so far:

dd6whh0-1bdc5ae1-705d-48ec-92fd-4611da6d

• I've got a pair of horns on order and I intend to do the horn halos with some golden wire.
  • I'm unsure if I'm going to get glasses for him yet? We'll see.
  • I'll be making his tail out of wire and wire covering. I've done this a few times for other figures:

tumblr_pkra9hcM2Z1qc42juo2_1280.jpg

I'll just use thicker wire and wire covering! And I'll just make a little heart for the end.

• I have an outfit from taobao on order so I hope that should arrive before the head.

I'm undecided how I'm going to go about his travel companion, Doodlebop.

I'm thinking about using styrofoam for her head so it's light and needlefelting the rest of her (including wiring so she's posable) But making Doodle will come much further down the line, I have other projects I've gotta finish up before starting any others haha.

• Like 2

AeroHail

Got an update from ShiNes! Haze's eyes have been carved and the faceup will be coming soon! Eep! Excite!

icm_fullxfull_202114050_ces2r6if7g0sss4kks8w_by_aer0hail_dd71grk-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk2NDc1OTg5LWE5ODEtNGEzNC1iNGU0LTBjOTExMGVkNGRhMlwvZGQ3MWdyay01OWY2YzQ4OS0zNzBlLTQ2ZWItYjg4Zi02NWU1YjUyMDBmZjEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.V42IiLIuV7oGSOMnexBkyyivMIpn-VLkz_waWf2ozoc

Edited by AeroHail
  • Like 1

DidiMews

Ahhhh!! I absolutely love Haze's design, and their name!! <3 I am so excited to see how they turn out, please keep the thread updated as it goes on! There's always something so exciting about seeing WIPs, even when they aren't your own LOL. 

I really want to commission ShiNe's someday too! I love their work. 😄

Did you draw Haze's pictures? They look so beautiful! I love the art style. I must get my girls drawn at some point too!

AeroHail
1 hour ago, DidiMews said:

Ahhhh!! I absolutely love Haze's design, and their name!! <3 I am so excited to see how they turn out, please keep the thread updated as it goes on! There's always something so exciting about seeing WIPs, even when they aren't your own LOL. 

I really want to commission ShiNe's someday too! I love their work. 😄

Did you draw Haze's pictures? They look so beautiful! I love the art style. I must get my girls drawn at some point too!

Aaaa thank you so much! I will! I will! I love seeing WIPs too so I'll be sure to share the joy!

Their work is super nice, I keep getting tempted by some of their premades on their etsy too hhhh

I did! Thank you so so much! ;w;

• Like 1

DidiMews
6 hours ago, AeroHail said:

Aaaa thank you so much! I will! I will! I love seeing WIPs too so I'll be sure to share the joy!

Their work is super nice, I keep getting tempted by some of their premades on their etsy too hhhh

I did! Thank you so so much! ;w;

Yay! And me too! I love how they customize the Dollce heads. Their faces are so hard to resist! @_@ 

You are so super talented! Do you ever do commissions? 

• Like 1

werewolfisms

Haze is so cute! Can't wait to see more ^__^

• Like 1

spencer, he/him, doll dad to pero (DDH01) :classic_love:

AeroHail
On 5/17/2019 at 1:35 AM, DidiMews said:

Yay! And me too! I love how they customize the Dollce heads. Their faces are so hard to resist! @_@ 

You are so super talented! Do you ever do commissions? 

YES! I'm hoping to maybe get a Dollce next if I'm going to get another doll!

I do! I'm so happy you like my art <33 https://www.deviantart.com/aer0hail/journal/OPEN-AeroArt-Lineless-Digital-Commissions-559641010

On 5/19/2019 at 5:59 PM, werewolfisms said:

Haze is so cute! Can't wait to see more ^__^

Thank you!

I have new updated photos that ShiNes sent!

dd7n6pn-6d96579c-bea7-40b1-b8fc-8713a450

They look so cute I'm in love hhh! I had a couple of changes so here's the updated pic

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

So perfect I'm so happy with it! No blushing yet but it'll be next!

Also a pic of the ears! There was two options but I'm going to go with these ones

image.png.869fadaf08147c678e55a3a25443c96d.png

AeroHail

Final update pics from ShiNes!

So precious!!

dd7vxzb-a110d9a7-7cdf-4fb0-820a-4b6f49addd7vxyx-2a68fc17-4b08-4200-a5df-fe8d100cdd7vxyj-2d6520e0-2def-4618-a0c4-139e2988

I think I'll get custom eyes made for them/make custom eyes, I adore the colour of these ones but I think I want ones without the round cabochon.

Look how perfect my smol demon is hhhhh

• Like 1

AeroHail
3 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

Lil demon is so kawaii 😍

I'm glad you like them!

AnjoRaivando

OKAY so I am FULLY IN LOVE

• Thanks 1

AeroHail
9 hours ago, AnjoRaivando said:

OKAY so I am FULLY IN LOVE

Hhhhsame

And they got shipped this morning! Hype! 💕 

• Like 1

AeroHail

Haze is in the country! I'm so excited!!!

AnjoRaivando

I am so stoked to see pics of ur bby! 

• Like 1

AwkwardMango

I really love the art for Haze, its so cute. The face up is super cute @onion24@ love  the blue eyelashes too.

• Like 1