Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mothiraffe

Moth Snapshots

HazelMaze

These are some really nice and fun shots!

I hope your dad is feeling better! I appreciate his patience to XD

Mothiraffe

@HazelMaze I NEVER SAW THIS REPLY.............. FORGOT MY OWN THREAD FOR A WHILE THERE 😧
Thank you for your kind words! His health... is fragile, and the last year has been difficult, but we take things day by day. ^^;

Better post some photos while I'm here. xD;

IMG_1618e.jpg

IMG_1992e.jpg

IMG_2018e.jpg

IMG_2714e.jpg

• Like 2

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Mothiraffe

And some more... I didn't take too many photos during 2020, for obvious reasons. I miss going out so much, and it was hard creatively on top of everything else. I'm trying to get the spark back that I have for photography this year. ^^;

IMG_3239e 8.jpg

IMG_4999 3e 1.jpg

IMG_5799 4.jpg

• Like 2

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Chilmark

The snowball fight photo is sooooo cute! Outdoor doll photographs make me happy, especially when they're interacting with the environment.

Mothiraffe
3 hours ago, Chilmark said:

The snowball fight photo is sooooo cute! Outdoor doll photographs make me happy, especially when they're interacting with the environment.

Thank you friend! I learned a lot from setting it up, and the weather was a paradoxical 50-some degrees Fahrenheit (spring weather here in the mountains is freakish,) at the time, so I wasn't even cold 8D