Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

katana

Shokudaikiri Mitsutada (Touken Ranbu)

katana

Touken Ranbu is my all time fave series and Shokudaikiri Mitsutada is my all time fave character so it’s no surprise I want a doll of him. There are 2 Touken Ranbu bjds (Mikazuki Munechika, Kashuu Kiyomitsu) and while they are Really Really nice and it’s not too crazy to imagine they’d release a Mitsutada one, I don’t care for resin dolls as much as I like the more anime vinyl dolls. So I’ve decided to take things into my own hands and make one of him!

Here’s what he looks like:

spacer.pngspacer.png

I only really have one choice for what doll base to use since there’s not many boy dolls that are more manly as far as I’m aware... so I’m gonna try and snag an Eiji Seiun Kai Smart Doll next time it’s available. I made a little edit to make sure Eiji would work ok:

spacer.png

I think he looks pretty nice!

For the wig I was thinking of this Lullaby Poem one! It’s the perfect color, though I’m a little worried about styling it...

spacer.png

I plan on making his eye(s) myself with UV resin and my own design.

I want to get his battle outfit and there’s no way I’d be able to make it myself so I’ll be commissioning it. If I have extra money I also want to get his casual outfit...

shinkei

Wow! Mitsutada is also a favorite of mine from Touken Ranbu. I'd love to see this concept come to life. <3