Uriko

Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

katana

Smart Doll Clothing Style

katana

I was wondering if anyone else really likes the quality of the smart doll clothing, but is really sad that they only seem to sell one style of clothing. 

It looks like all the clothing sold on the smart doll site are more of the rugged and weathered style, but that doesn’t fit with my doll’s character. I love fashion myself, so I want to dress my girl in nice clothing that fits her.  

I know Danny has a style he likes, but I feel he could branch out a little. There’s so many other styles out there. I mean Japan is home to Harajuku and Shibuya, why not have some yumekawa or gyaru clothes?? It would also be nice to have some more “fun” type clothes, like school uniforms, maid dresses, and other stuff. 

Do you think Danny will ever branch out? Because I know at least I would drop a nice chunk of change for an outfit if I thought it was cute.

• Like 1

Talolili

He did have traditional yukata and maid uniforms but most of it is sold out and discontinued now. I'm a fan of casual styles but more variety would be nice. Due to the cost, I tend to buy most of my Smart Dolls' clothing from Etsy and secondhand sources. 

suigintou

Hm, I have noticed that aswell. Having a section of cutesy, softer clothes would likely market well, but I suppose SmD, in Danny's head, are supposed to be more realistic, casual dolls. I dunno.

Meowjima

The quality is good, but the variety, not so much.  The prices also seem to be a bit hefty, especially considering a lot of the official Volks outfits - outfits, mind you - can be about the same price as a single article of clothing.

NeeP

I am very disappointed that I cannot get clothing for my boys now.  The variety, and now pants, are gone.  I am willing to buy items if they are available, but I also want to diversify in the selection.  They don't all need the same white shirt, if you know what I mean...

• Like 2

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, Crimson, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya and Marc.

SiofraLu

Dany says the clothes have to fit his dedication to “wabi sabi” so that’s why they’re casual and weathered. He wants them to be clothes a doll can go adventuring in. I don’t think we’ll be seeing any harajuku styles any time soon.