Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ShadowXM1

My Little One's Numbers Have Expanded!

ShadowXM1

Good heavens it's been awhile hasn't it everyone? Well here I am, on Summer Break for two weeks, Week two starting today, and FINALLY getting round to doing some updates on my DD family. I also have a new camera that I'm trying to get used to as well! All I ask is that you just bear with me, so without further ado, let the kawaii mayhem begin!

It all starts one afternoon in the redone formal dining room, soon to be projector room, 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png48164290366_db10c0cdcb_c.jpgIMG_2889 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Rena: "Hi daddy!"

Oh, there you are! I was looking for you!

Rena: "You were?"

Yes, it's past time for me to spend some time with all of you, I hope you haven't all been feeling TOO lonely."

48164360562_177d8d110c_c.jpgIMG_2890 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Rena: "It's been kinda tough, but we have each other to play with......still we miss you daddy."

Oh, sweetheart I know. But you know why I'm so busy right?

Rena: "I know, I know...because of college...still..."

Well sulk no more, because, college or not, I'm going to be doing my best to spend more time with all of you."

48164357147_74a923da18_c.jpgIMG_2891 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Rena:(gasp!!!) "Daddy!!! You have a new camera! And that means!!!!"

That's right, another excuse to spend more time with all of you!

48164347602_f547b19afc_c.jpgIMG_2892 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Rena: "YAY!!!!!" 

Okay, let's get everyone else here and...

48164258901_f0551e283d_c.jpgIMG_2893 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Rena: "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EVERYBODY!!!!!! OLLIE OLLIE OXENFREE!!! FORGET HIDE AND SEEK DADDY'S HERE!!!!!"

Uhhhh, well that should do it...😅

48164328217_764525dcb7_c.jpgIMG_2894 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Yumi: "Daddy! You ARE here!"

Rena: "See? I told ya so."

Hello Yumi, I'm sorry it's been awhile since we've seen each other.

48164318562_02a183e835_c.jpgIMG_2895 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Yumi: "That's okay! We've been having fun out here in the projector room playing while you and grandpa have been busy with your schoolwork. And Yukino's warned us to keep it down because you're studying or doing homework. But I'm glad you're here now."

I'm here now, and we'll all be spending some time with each other from now on, homework and studying, or not.

48164229266_3c737d81fe_c.jpgIMG_2897 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Sarah: "Whoa, wait a sec daddy, Yukino's told us how important it is for you to do your work while in college."

Hello Sarah, and yes I know, but I AM going to set some time aside from now on to spend with all of you.

48164298867_91ab960d12_c.jpgIMG_2898 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Maria: "DADDY! There you are!"

Here I am. I'm so sorry girls, but my college classes have to come first before anything else. Though I trust you haven't been too lonely.

All four: "Not really."

Well that's good to hear at least.

48164209401_e791426b32_c.jpgIMG_2899 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Maria: "It's been a little tough, but we've had our new sisters to play with too."

Ah yes, your new sisters, well how about we introduce them to everyone?

Maria: (nods) "And we're gonna hold you to your word daddy, if you're not gonna keep your word daddy, then we're gonna come and GET youuuuuuu! Heeheeheehee!

Um err yes....😐

48164199816_488189b13a_c.jpgIMG_2900 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Tori: "Hiya mister!"

Tori sweetie, it's okay, you can call me dad or papa or daddy, I don't mind, in fact I'd rather prefer it actually...

48164190926_8a8c873c57_c.jpgIMG_2901 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Tori: "You mean...I can REALLY call you daddy!? For realsies!?

Hehehe YES, you can. Like I said I prefer it if you call me that.

Tori: WOW! Yay! My own daddy to call...um...daddy!" (giggles)

Oh Tori, you silly girl you.

48164260827_454022eb3e_c.jpgIMG_2902 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Sarah: "Natalie, it's okay, you don't have to be timid, he's your new daddy now!

Natalie: "I know, but...it's kinda weird seeing as I've already had a family before..."

I do hope nothing's wrong Natalie. If there is you can tell me.

48164249997_77002f7674_c.jpgIMG_2903 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Natalie: "Oh no, it's just that....well when it was just me and Tori out running around by ourselves, we were kinda getting used to being independent...until we both realized that wouldn't fill our bellies."

Well all the more reason I'm glad that you're both here in one peace and safe and sound.

Natalie: "Y-yeah...Oh b-b-by the way, s-sorry Tori and I, you know, broke into your house and stole your food at first, but it was really delicious!"

Hey, that's in the past, let bygones be bygones, okay?

48164239582_d3ae5beca1_c.jpgIMG_2904 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Rena: "See? Told ya, ya didn't have anything to worry about Natalie."

Maria: "Yeah! Our daddy's a nice guy, not scary like a monster."

Natalie: "I know...I'll remember that next time...and if I have a problem I'll come talk to him if our big sisters aren't available."

Good for you. Now...where's...

???: "Here I am daddy! Over here!

48164229977_973739104a_c.jpgIMG_2905 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Ah there you are Konomi!

Konomi: "Been wondering where you've been daddy."

I know dear, have you been having fun playing with your sisters?

Konomi: (nods) "Though I've missed you too daddy."

Oh I know sweetie, I'm sorry, I really am.

48164220972_e08dff39f6_c.jpgIMG_2906 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Konomi: "Oh and thank you for Violet."

Violet? Who's....OH, your bear."

Konomi nods.

You're perfectly welcome dear.

48164212177_cda7728f41_c.jpgIMG_2907 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

By the way, Konomi, have you seen your other sisters?

Konomi: (giggles) "well one's right behind you."

Oh really? Which one?

48164204007_1d88d198ba_c.jpgIMG_2908 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Noumi: "Here I am! heeheeheehee!"

Ah! There you are Noumi! So, how have you been getting along with your other sisters?"

Noumi: "Great! I'm just glad to be outta that box I was in!"

I know sweetie, I'm sorry if you were in there longer than you wanted to be, but you're out now.

48164196352_7088ecfe8f_c.jpgIMG_2909 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Noumi: Oh hey! Thank you for Slowpoke and Mr. Woofies!

Um...who and who now? Oh!

Noumi: "Silly daddy, My Tree Sloth and Husky!"

You're welcome dear, you're perfectly welcome!

48164109901_a04772c936_c.jpgIMG_2910 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Now where is.....

Louise: "HA!!! There you are! Tremble before my powers and know that I am the great sorceress, Louise, and YOU are my familiar!"

Uh, Louise dear....

Louise: "DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GREAT AND POWERFUL LOUISE DURING HER MAGNIFICENT SPEECH, OR BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN TO YOU, OH FAMILIAR OF MINE!"

Oooooooooooooooooooohkay, that's it, no more My Little Pony Friendship is Magic for you, especially the episodes with Trixie in them...:-w

48164180997_f1484d9130_c.jpgIMG_2911 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Louise: "Oh come on daddy, I just want you to do my BIDDING is all...Wait what!? NOOOOOOOO nononono please! It's the last Season right now! I don't wanna miss it!"

Ohhhhh so you were just playing, okay then, just...be a little more careful HOW you play young lady, and remember WHO it is that gives you a roof over your head.

Louise: "Hee hee hee hee...Grandpa, of course." @onion36@

Louise..... :-w

48164172367_34c78bb323_c.jpgIMG_2912 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Louise. "Okay okay okay...I'm sorry, sheesh I was JUST playing daddy."

I know, I know, heh, don't worry, we'll all play later I promise, deal?

Louise. "Hehe Deal!"

Now where is your sister Ilya?

48164162837_bb01822f75_c.jpgIMG_2913 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

(heavy panting as Ilya shows up)

Ilya: "S-sorry daddy, I got here as quick as I could! Your house is HUGE!!!!" 

It's not that big you silly girl and WOW! What's with getting all dressed up for?

Ilya: "It's my school uniform daddy, I wanted to make sure I had all my accessories to put on before I showed up!"

Ilya, you didn't have to go to such extremes sweetie.

48164075506_c3f27fa3b7_c.jpgIMG_2915 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Ilya: "B-But I wanted to look my best for you daddy, to show you how much I appreciate you for adopting me."

48164144437_cffaae4fbe_c.jpgIMG_2916 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Oh, Ilya sweetie, that's okay, I appreciate it that you were that considerate to think like that, but you didn't have to. Look tell you what, we'll have a personal photoshoot for you so you can show your outfit off and your magical girl outfit off too how about that?

Ilya: (giggles) "Deal"

48164135537_c489b1008c_c.jpgIMG_2918 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Ilya: 'By the way daddy thank you for Pinky and Twiggy!"

Pinky and Twiggy? Ohhh your Bear and your Unicorn!

Ilya nods

You're welcome sweetie. Now, where is your sister Liliru?

Ilya: "She's over there daddy? Remember? You know how shy she is sometimes..." 

48164048751_9cfb7ddd83_c.jpgIMG_2919 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Liliru: "A-am n-not!"

Alright you two, no arguing, and there's nothing wrong with you being shy Liliru.

Liliru: "I-I-I-I K-know..."

Other than that, no problems?

she shakes her head no.

48164039596_8aa7a47e7c_c.jpgIMG_2921 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

In a slightly deeper voice Liliru holds up her bear to me. "Miss Liliru says for me to thank you mister papa sir for adopting her, giving her a home and sisters to play with."

Ah okay, Mr. Bear, you be sure to tell her that she's welcome here.

Liliru (As Mr. Bear) : "Yes Sir! I'll be sure and tell her that as quickly as possible. Oh by the way, Miss Liliru asked me to tell you bossy elf girl is standing over there waiting for her picture to be taken sir."

Wha? Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lily Anne

48164107217_92ee67aa03_c.jpgIMG_2922 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Lily Anne: "Bow before me, your princess, for it is I Princess Lilyael Annalise of the Middle Kingdom of the High Elves who commands you!"

Lily Anne, really...

48164018671_826ff70ea3_c.jpgIMG_2923 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Lily Anne "You, Peasant! I demand MUCH better accommodations that you have provided for me! I am the Daughter King Cedric of Meadow Glade!"

Lily Anne, do you want me to get your Aunt Tessia?

48164086562_5f0f04fa79_c.jpgIMG_2924 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Lily Anne: "Awwww come on! I can't even wear my circlet, at least let me have a little bit of royal fun!"

You know VERY WELL why you're in hiding. Your parents asked your Aunt Tessia to take you under her wing and keep you safe, seeing as it's dangerous at the moment in your kingdom.

48163996896_73131f0c0d_c.jpgIMG_2925 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

Lily Anne: "Okay, okay, I get it...more laying low and less Royal stuff."

There you go.

48164064742_b480248993_c.jpgIMG_2926 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

And now we come to the last, but definitely not least, of my additions to my DD Family. My twins, Mika and Miaka.

48163975566_4de0fa8eed_c.jpgIMG_2927 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

And as you can see, they're inseparable! True Identical Twins, and neither one wants to go anywhere without the other, same with playing too. Aren't they pretty?

48163964746_e32b1797e1_c.jpgIMG_2928 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

M&M: "Hello daddy."

Hello, girls! So tell me girls, are you getting along with the rest of your sisters okay?

They both nod...at the same time.

48163954501_b3746059c9_c.jpgIMG_2929 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

So tell me Mika...

1: "Mika!? Daddy, how could you? I'm Miaka!"

Oh oops sorry...

48164021512_febfdc4841_c.jpgIMG_2930 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

So Miaka...

2: "Daddy! I'm Mika!"

1: "Honestly man, you call yourself our father, and you can't even tell us apart." (tsk tsk tsk)

Well it's kind of hard TO tell you two apart, seeing as you look the same and you dress the same too. Now, Why don't you both go join your sisters and we'll take a BIG photo of all of you.

48164010582_a037c277a3_c.jpgIMG_2931 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

And just WHAT are you two snickering about?

1(Mika) : "Just kidding, I AM Mika, and that's Miaka!"

Miaka: (giggling)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so we're gonna play this game are we?

Mika and Miaka: "GOT YOU DADDY! Hee hee hee hee hee!"

Uh huh, okay over there with your sisters.

48163922061_53e6b6b47f_c.jpgIMG_2932 by Tim McFarland, on Flickr

And now for the Grand Finale, a complete photo of all my little ones! 14...my gawd FOURTEEN! Oh boy what have I gotten myself into? 🤣

And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way! Say cheese girls!

Girls: "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!"

That's all for now, thanks for looking, and expect more soon!

• Like 5

salica

Wow ! Your family has grown so much ! 

I like that you went in the MDD's rabbit hole  XD  Poor girls ,they missed their daddy , but at least they had many girls to play with .

Congrats on all the new girls since the last time I saw them  ^_^

Bye Rena !

ShadowXM1

Yeah, I waited long enough, mainly it's because I've been so busy! Well, that and I've been distracted too, but I'm going to try and remedy that from now on. I've neglected my girls long enough. I can still be a college student and a DD owner at the same. And you're right! My MDD family HAD expanded as well as DD! I guarantee you'll be seeing more of them soon! Thank you so much for the comments!

Rena: "Bye Aunt Salica! Nice to see you again!" 😄 

• Like 1

Mothiraffe

Your tiny doll family is amazing! 8D

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

ShadowXM1
4 hours ago, salica said:

Wow ! Your family has grown so much ! 

I like that you went in the MDD's rabbit hole  XD  Poor girls ,they missed their daddy , but at least they had many girls to play with .

Congrats on all the new girls since the last time I saw them  ^_^

Bye Rena !

Yeah, I waited long enough, mainly it's because I've been so busy! Well, that and I've been distracted too, but I'm going to try and remedy that from now on. I've neglected my girls long enough. I can still be a college student and a DD owner at the same. And you're right! My MDD family HAD expanded as well as DD! I guarantee you'll be seeing more of them soon! Thank you so much for the comments!

Rena: "Bye Aunt Salica! Nice to see you again!" 😄 

Aaaaaaaand I pressed the wrong button... XD

ShadowXM1
38 minutes ago, Mothiraffe said:

Your tiny doll family is amazing! 8D

Awww! Thank you so much! I love my little ones! ^_^

Mothiraffe

@ShadowXM1 It sure seems like it! I hope to see more of them in the future, they're all super cute. (I'd say some of my favorites, but I can't say that where they might hear it! xD; )

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

ShadowXM1
45 minutes ago, Mothiraffe said:

@ShadowXM1 It sure seems like it! I hope to see more of them in the future, they're all super cute. (I'd say some of my favorites, but I can't say that where they might hear it! xD; )

Hahaha XD Well don't worry, you'll see more soon.

• Like 1

TechnoHornist

Wow, 14 is a lot of midgets I mean MDDs!

It's been a long time since I last saw your girls' escapades, way back when there was just a few of them.  I hope they're not giving you too much grief beyond what I see here.  🤣

On behalf of my baker's dozen of little angels, Hanako says hello!

Proud papa of my baker's dozen of little angels: Hanako, Mariko, Miku Append, Mirai Suenaga, Ami, Hatsune Miku, Iowa, Snow Miku, Jeane, Celeste, Megurine Luka, Matoi, and Sailor Mercury!

ShadowXM1
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:02 PM, TechnoHornist said:

Wow, 14 is a lot of midgets I mean MDDs!

It's been a long time since I last saw your girls' escapades, way back when there was just a few of them.  I hope they're not giving you too much grief beyond what I see here.  🤣

On behalf of my baker's dozen of little angels, Hanako says hello!

Awww~ Hi Techno! And all my girls say hi back! And come back soon, I'll be submitting some more stuff soon!

KanjiWest

Wow that's a lot of love. I struggle with having 7 resin dolls and you seem to be treating all of those cute little vinyl babies well. I'm so jealous that you're surrounded by so much cute!! Looking forward to more pictures. 

ShadowXM1
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:44 PM, KanjiWest said:

Wow that's a lot of love. I struggle with having 7 resin dolls and you seem to be treating all of those cute little vinyl babies well. I'm so jealous that you're surrounded by so much cute!! Looking forward to more pictures. 

Aww thank you! Heh that's nothing! Wait until you see all of their big sisters! XD

Akantha708

a little bit late, but heyyyyy, my first comment.
your little ones army are grow very big. when my army is so big, we put whem together and conquer the world.

ShadowXM1
On 3/23/2021 at 7:19 PM, Akantha708 said:

a little bit late, but heyyyyy, my first comment.
your little ones army are grow very big. when my army is so big, we put whem together and conquer the world.

LOL Oh dear attack of the MDD army! O.O Wait, I'd better keep that to myself for now! They might get ideas! Thanks for your comment! I REALLY appreciate it! 😄