Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lina

Has anyone used Dream rescue on darker skin toned SDs?

Lina

I just got a tub of dream rescue and whilst treating my dollfie I noticed that my Smart doll Crimson also has staining. It just made me wonder if anyone has used dream rescue on smart dolls (especially darker ones) and if there are safe stain removal method for these skin tones?

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, linainversetsg said:

I just got a tub of dream rescue and whilst treating my dollfie I noticed that my Smart doll Crimson also has staining. It just made me wonder if anyone has used dream rescue on smart dolls (especially darker ones) and if there are safe stain removal method for these skin tones?

I'm actually curious about the same thing.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tierparkzone
6 hours ago, linainversetsg said:

It just made me wonder if anyone has used dream rescue on smart dolls...

Dream Rescue is my go-to solution when my Smart Dolls need stain treatment. Until now I had no issues with it.

HOWEVER both of my Smart Dolls are MILK SKIN tone, so unfortunately this is only a partial answer.

In case no one else can report from experience, I can ask next time I'm at a Volks shop and/or Mirai Store if they are willing to share any information on that.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Dream Rescue is my go-to solution when my Smart Dolls need stain treatment. Until now I had no issues with it.

HOWEVER both of my Smart Dolls are MILK SKIN tone, so unfortunately this is only a partial answer.

In case no one else can report from experience, I can ask next time I'm at a Volks shop and/or Mirai Store if they are willing to share any information on that.

Thank you,

Mine are Milk and have some small stains that I have been holding off treating because I wasn't sure. This helps.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Lina
7 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Thank you for the answer!

I might try it on the wig cap at a later date.

Do you store dream rescue in the fridge btw?

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, linainversetsg said:

Thank you for the answer!

I might try it on the wig cap at a later date.

Do you store dream rescue in the fridge btw?

I never have. I have a thing of it that has been in my cupboard at room temp for 14 months, and it still works fine.

Tierparkzone

UPDATE: I recently got myself a girl in tea skin and used the occasion to ask the staff at Mirai Store about any experience with Dream Rescue. They didn't have any information, but gave me some vinyl scraps in tea color (the soft type that is used for busts and hands) to experiment.

I tried a standard two day treatment and see no discoloration or other issue. So Dream Rescue seems to be safe to use with tea skin Smart Dolls.

• Like 1

K-2

I have used Remove-Zit successfully on tea skin.

I don't know about the Volks stuff.

MVSig.jpg