Jump to content

Jezrah

battrastard

Veravey

di-chan123

ChrisFhey

Tierparkzone

Kotone

puxlavoix

Chiakisenpai

apag22

DesertPhantom51

BeyondTime

Deyja

Monty

MADh Vinyl

Chise

Testament

Kizuna & Chitose

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lina

Has anyone used Dream rescue on darker skin toned SDs?

Recommended Posts

Lina

I just got a tub of dream rescue and whilst treating my dollfie I noticed that my Smart doll Crimson also has staining. It just made me wonder if anyone has used dream rescue on smart dolls (especially darker ones) and if there are safe stain removal method for these skin tones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
1 hour ago, linainversetsg said:

I just got a tub of dream rescue and whilst treating my dollfie I noticed that my Smart doll Crimson also has staining. It just made me wonder if anyone has used dream rescue on smart dolls (especially darker ones) and if there are safe stain removal method for these skin tones?

I'm actually curious about the same thing.


The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tierparkzone
6 hours ago, linainversetsg said:

It just made me wonder if anyone has used dream rescue on smart dolls...

Dream Rescue is my go-to solution when my Smart Dolls need stain treatment. Until now I had no issues with it.

HOWEVER both of my Smart Dolls are MILK SKIN tone, so unfortunately this is only a partial answer.

In case no one else can report from experience, I can ask next time I'm at a Volks shop and/or Mirai Store if they are willing to share any information on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Dream Rescue is my go-to solution when my Smart Dolls need stain treatment. Until now I had no issues with it.

HOWEVER both of my Smart Dolls are MILK SKIN tone, so unfortunately this is only a partial answer.

In case no one else can report from experience, I can ask next time I'm at a Volks shop and/or Mirai Store if they are willing to share any information on that.

Thank you,

Mine are Milk and have some small stains that I have been holding off treating because I wasn't sure. This helps.


The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lina
7 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Dream Rescue is my go-to solution when my Smart Dolls need stain treatment. Until now I had no issues with it.

HOWEVER both of my Smart Dolls are MILK SKIN tone, so unfortunately this is only a partial answer.

In case no one else can report from experience, I can ask next time I'm at a Volks shop and/or Mirai Store if they are willing to share any information on that.

Thank you for the answer!

I might try it on the wig cap at a later date.

Do you store dream rescue in the fridge btw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
6 hours ago, linainversetsg said:

Thank you for the answer!

I might try it on the wig cap at a later date.

Do you store dream rescue in the fridge btw?

I never have. I have a thing of it that has been in my cupboard at room temp for 14 months, and it still works fine.


The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tierparkzone

UPDATE: I recently got myself a girl in tea skin and used the occasion to ask the staff at Mirai Store about any experience with Dream Rescue. They didn't have any information, but gave me some vinyl scraps in tea color (the soft type that is used for busts and hands) to experiment.

I tried a standard two day treatment and see no discoloration or other issue. So Dream Rescue seems to be safe to use with tea skin Smart Dolls.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K-2

I have used Remove-Zit successfully on tea skin.

I don't know about the Volks stuff.


MVSig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.