Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My Smartdoll family! UPDATED 6-5-20

baldylox

I figured since I've never actually taken pics of all my Smartdolls together, now is a good time to do so.  😉  Here's the group of 8 all together!

48148217311_c11fa8c2f7_z.jpgDSC_0203 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr 

We'll go thru them all as I purchased them.  First up of course is Mirai.  She was my first SmD and also a Beta unit I got about 3 months before she was originally available for sale online.

48148305177_b27c13ee52_z.jpgDSC_0204 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I have kept her in her default form for the most part but she does use different size busts depending on the outfit.  In these shots she is using the L-bust.  She doesn't always use her long wig but I do like it best on her.  :)

48148304202_5ab09c540e_z.jpgDSC_0205 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

My second SmD was a tan Chitose.  I liked her well enough in Milk skin but when she got released in tan, I just fell in love with her.

48148214801_fa1ae4f9cf_z.jpgDSC_0206 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She is also basically in default mode except for her chest.  She goes from L to XL to these huge 3XL boobs.  XD  Poor girl, she is always so concerned about her shirts not fitting right....

48148302627_eda7441453_z.jpgDSC_0207 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

At the same time Chitose arrived, this guy showed up.  😄  Altho he is now Sesshoumaru, he used to be an original Eiji.  He was in the same shipping box as Chitose.

48148301777_57f3fb91e4_z.jpgDSC_0208 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Sesshoumaru is the only anime guy doll I've ever wanted.  And since no one makes one of him, I had to have one made.  I pulled all sorts of strings and favors to get him made but thanks to some great friends and amazing artists, he came to life like no other I have seen.  And hopefully within the next year he will get even cooler.  I have plans involving his little MDD sized cohort as well as some extras seen in the anime.  😉

48148212311_5d8d669b42_z.jpgDSC_0209 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next up was Kizuna.  She is the original version, which I much prefer due to her attitude.  😄

48148300277_6441028082_z.jpgDSC_0210 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Kizuna stays fully default including her bust.  I think the small bust suits her best but she doesn't agree with me.  😛

48148210701_431d4f1162_z.jpgDSC_0211 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

After visiting the Mirai store in 2017, I got to see the gorgeous Moonlight in person.  It was instant love and I knew I had to own one.  Several months later I heard that her original cocoa skin tone was getting discontinued and that she would soon be gone.  So I jumped online and was able to grab one of the last 3 available.

48148298667_9aaae94a73_z.jpgDSC_0212 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I renamed her Diana and she is my favorite SmD<3  She is default except for her bust, which changes from XL to 2XL depending on her mood.

48148297657_c54b152446_z.jpgDSC_0213 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Shortly after I got Moonlight I heard her head mold had broken and there would be no more of her head style made.  I really liked it and knew that Kurenai had the same head so I talked to Danny asking if he had any left.  He had no more full sets of her but did happen to have a few heads that were missing the eyes and wigs.  Luckily, I had already bought those items from someone on Facebook and I only needed her head.  He sold me just her head and I was set!

48148296782_24c2e79f33_z.jpgDSC_0214 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's a really fun girl and quite outgoing.  She uses an M-bust most of the time.

48148207036_a3ff923261_z.jpgDSC_0215 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And for those of you who want to see the pair of Kurenai and Moonlight together, here you are!

48148206131_522fe3e3f2_z.jpgDSC_0216 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

48148205266_66aeca7359_z.jpgDSC_0217 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next up is Victoria, she is a Julia SmD.  I adopted her off Facebook.

48148292167_b97c00cb72_z.jpgDSC_0219 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I kept her stock except for the addition of elf ears.  I didn't have any elf girls so when Danny had a time sale on ears I figured why not give them a try?  I like how she looks with them.

48148291347_8648212257_z.jpgDSC_0220 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Lastly is my Ninja Grade Cortex girl.

48148201821_9c2179f3bd_z.jpgDSC_0221 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The head is a blank vinyl head a friend of mine got for me at one of the huge vinyl parts sales Danny has from time to time.  I have no plans to make her into a full girl at all so she will probably stay like this for a while, as an example of what Cortex is and how it operates.

48148201141_70c1b2d463_z.jpgDSC_0222 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

So there we have it!  A lot of fun girls and one badass guy!   Thanks for looking!

Billy

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

c4tbus

what a neat crew! it’s super fun to see so many versions of skin tones and sculpts, especially going so far back in smart doll history! thanks for sharing!

MrFjmg03

Beautiful family ang Chitose is rocking those huge boobs. I need one of those for my Panchita 😛

baldylox
9 hours ago, c4tbus said:

what a neat crew! it’s super fun to see so many versions of skin tones and sculpts, especially going so far back in smart doll history! thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much!  One of the big pulls for me was the diversity of skin tones available with Smartdoll.  I just need the new cocoa tone and I'll be set.  😄  And yes, I have been in the Smartdoll pool since before day 1.  😄 

8 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Beautiful family and Chitose is rocking those huge boobs. I need one of those for my Panchita 😛

Thank you my friend!  I *love* the 3XL boobs on her even tho she doesn't.  😉  It's too bad Danny quit making them tho.  It's going to be hard to find them for sale now except on the aftermarket.  I wish you luck in finding some!

Billy

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

Thank you very much!  One of the big pulls for me was the diversity of skin tones available with Smartdoll.  I just need the new cocoa tone and I'll be set.  😄  And yes, I have been in the Smartdoll pool since before day 1.  😄

Justice and Prowess are tempting.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Justice and Prowess are tempting.

As long as Prowess is still available in vinyl at the end of November/early December, I *will* be buying one.  She's the only new cocoa toned girl that I like so far and I've wanted her since she came out.  So as long as she's there at that time, my early Xmas bonus will be paying for her......

And of course some bigger boobies.  😄

Billy

BeyondTime
44 minutes ago, baldylox said:

As long as Prowess is still available in vinyl at the end of November/early December, I *will* be buying one. 

She is gorgeous for sure. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Singer Yuna

Lovely collection ^^ I love the photo of the extinct pair, what a pity, both Kurenai and Moonlight are so lovely!

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

baldylox
8 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

Lovely collection ^^ I love the photo of the extinct pair, what a pity, both Kurenai and Moonlight are so lovely!

Thank you so much!  I agree, those two ladies are so lovely!  I wish there were more of them around because I love seeing them!

Billy

K-2

Wow! I never knew you had so many!

Smart Dolls, that is.

MVSig.jpg

DollsnBooks

OMG they are all so lovely! Do you have a fave? If you do, I promise not to tell them. 😉

baldylox
20 hours ago, K-2 said:

Wow! I never knew you had so many!

Smart Dolls, that is.

Yeah, they kind of snuck up on me!  But they're great fun and so nice to play with and photograph.  <3

19 hours ago, DollsnBooks said:

OMG they are all so lovely! Do you have a fave? If you do, I promise not to tell them. 😉

Thank you very much!  I do have a fave altho I know I shouldn't.  😉  That would be Moonlight ( renamed Diana ).  I just adore her look and style and skin tone.  Chitose is a close 2nd as her adorable little face always makes me smile.  :)

Billy

DollsnBooks

Oh, silly me! You said that in the post, too. I was just so overwhelmed by their loveliness, I guess. I am new enough to the Smart Doll scene that I didn't even know about Moonlight before your post. I agree that Chitose has an adorable face. I'm a huge fan of the new smiley (sort of) Kanata. But for now, I need to enjoy Miriai, LOL!

• Like 1

Moonlight and Kurenai have such beautiful faces. They're really original out of all the Smart Dolls. I wish they were still available but it's nice to see yours! Also cool you were able to get a Kurenai one way or another. Moonlight just looks so pretty in that top with her purple eyes.

baldylox
21 hours ago, rainglow said:

Moonlight and Kurenai have such beautiful faces. They're really original out of all the Smart Dolls. I wish they were still available but it's nice to see yours! Also cool you were able to get a Kurenai one way or another. Moonlight just looks so pretty in that top with her purple eyes.

Thank you very much!  I agree with you about those two, they really do stand out from all the others in the Smartdoll lineup.  The outfit on Moonlight is from SmD so of course it looks good.  😄  But it really does work well with her eyes.

Billy

ShinobisDestiny

You have such a lovely doll family.

baldylox
1 hour ago, Animaster888 said:

I love them so much! so pretty!

Thank you very much!  I've added a few more recently so I need to update this post with new pics.  😉

Billy

• Like 1

charlieriley

Y'know, I was thinking, what does #baldylox like most about vinyl dolls? Tan Chitose with the 3XL bust confirmed my hypothesis. 😁 

BeyondTime
30 minutes ago, charlieriley said:

Y'know, I was thinking, what does #baldylox like most about vinyl dolls? Tan Chitose with the 3XL bust confirmed my hypothesis. 😁 

I suppose it's really for the better. Better off being the butt of the boob jokes, than the boob of the butt jokes. @onion9@

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

baldylox
12 hours ago, charlieriley said:

Well DUH.  😉  😄  

I can't help it if I like big boobs.  It's engrained upon my soul I suppose.  As for the real reason I like vinyl dolls, it's mainly because I used to collect anime figures.  To me, vinyl dolls are just larger versions of those same anime figures.  The styling, the articulation, the look.... they are all very similar.  The bonus is that I get to change them and style them however I want and it's never permanent.  I can always go back to the default look.  So being highly customizable is a huge bonus too.

Plus boobies.  <3 

12 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I suppose it's really for the better. Better off being the butt of the boob jokes, than the boob of the butt jokes. @onion9@

That is a fair assessment my friend.  😉  

And I still need to update this with pics of the newer girls.  Now I have a project for next weekend.

Billy

• Like 2

charlieriley
9 hours ago, baldylox said:

Well DUH.  😉  😄  I can't help it if I like big boobs.  It's engrained upon my soul I suppose.  As for the real reason I like vinyl dolls, it's mainly because I used to collect anime figures.  To me, vinyl dolls are just larger versions of those same anime figures.  The styling, the articulation, the look.... they are all very similar.  The bonus is that I get to change them and style them however I want and it's never permanent.  I can always go back to the default look.  So being highly customizable is a huge bonus too.

Plus boobies.  <3 

Billy

Funny thing for me: I've never been interested in anime! This makes me a weirdo amongst my lovely weirdo friends. I've tried to get into it, and my son was into manga, Dragon Ball, Naruto (I liked him, he's cute), Pokemon, and Digimon, and I don't know what else, when he was a tweener, so anime was all over my house. It just doesn't ring my chimes.

I love love love customizing these dolls! I have dozens (possibly hundreds; I haven't counted) wigs and many more eyes and hands. Of course. Like everyone else! I don't buy character dolls wtf am I going to do with 'em?

My husband tolerates all the dolls, likes a few, but he can't figure out why I change out all the busts to small and extra small and sell off the bigger ones. I showed him some pics of your girls, and I said "Billy really likes..." "BOOOOBIIIEES!" said my husband. 😂 He's also a boob lover. Most men are, it seems, even my gay friends.

We love what we love, after all. 💕

Edited by charlieriley

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, baldylox said:

And I still need to update this with pics of the newer girls.  Now I have a project for next weekend.

As always we look forward to it, at least after Rei recapitates you again. Photo's taken while headless will have quality issues; unless they involve pumpkins.

baldylox

Finally updating this!  😉

I've added a few new girls as well as an inner frame and done some changes to one of the older girls so let's see what things look like now!

First up is the inner Mirai frame.

49902478497_e81f979eb8_z.jpgDSC_0085 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I've had this frame for a while but when my original Mirai broke her spine, I took hers out and replaced it with this one.  But now that I got repairs done to this, I've put it back together and out on display.  Here you can see the robot head.

49901654813_fe61b5fa10_z.jpgDSC_0086 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr 

And some details of the frame up close.

49901654413_8bf71f7b06_z.jpgDSC_0087 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49902477402_bee859bb04_z.jpgDSC_0088 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Originally I never got these hands included with the frame.  But when I got my Ninja Grade Cortex kit, these hands were in there.  So I put them on Mirai Bot here.  😉

49902166681_f14b71b91a_z.jpgDSC_0089 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next we have an updated girl!  This is Victoria and how she used to look:

48148292167_b97c00cb72_z.jpgDSC_0219 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I liked her hair and eyes with the elf ears but she lacked some spark.  So I decided to try a new wig that was more fantasy styled.

49975566532_24bf9de32f_z.jpg2020-06-05_07-59-38 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

So far so good!  But the eyes needed to have more life to them too so I swapped them out to my spare Moonlight eyes.

49975567227_698b07517f_z.jpg2020-06-05_08-00-00 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Much better!  And now in the sunlight you can really see them shine.

49975303191_2f8d824701_z.jpg2020-06-05_07-59-49 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Now, onto the new girls!  After I got Victoria the next adoptee was Valiant!

49902453912_4e9e7ecfe9_z.jpgDSC_0090 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I renamed her Dana.

49902166366_19b66fdbc2_z.jpgDSC_0091 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I got her from Facebook and swapped her bust to a large smooth.

49901652963_596a424c7b_z.jpgDSC_0092 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I really love the birthmark on her, it makes her stand out from the crowd.  She likes it too and has no problems letting the little MDD girls see it.

49901652203_9d4ee1a4c8_z.jpgDSC_0094 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Dana wants to be a teacher and enjoys spending time with the MDD girls.  They read together a lot.

Next up was another rescue project.  Say hi to Mirai Anniversary Cortex!

49901651463_a5883daf83_z.jpgDSC_0096 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She has a redone faceup compared to the original Mirai.  I think she's adorable.

49902474572_7524525575_z.jpgDSC_0097 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Here you can see the seam lines on her bust and neck.

49902474222_cd9bcf885d_z.jpgDSC_0098 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And here she is next to her older sister OG Mirai.  :)

49917127553_b55b906a7d_z.jpgDSC_0589 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I got her from a girl in Charlotte because she had tried to build the Cortex body but couldn't get it to work properly.  She had basically given up on it and just wanted to get rid of Mirai.  Since I had already built a Cortex body, I was happy to adopt her and try a rebuild on the body.  Mirai was happy about this.  😉

49902163521_0fc483b268_z.jpgDSC_0099 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Once she arrived, I figured the quickest way to get her whole again was to just swap her onto the body I had already built and then do repairs on the one she came with later on.  So now Mirai is on a sturdy new body and quite happy.  She's younger than my original Mirai so I have her as the little sister.  She's extremely energetic and a go getter for sure.  😉

49902473597_e91af45405_z.jpgDSC_0100 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Next we have my one and only new cocoa skin girl, Hershey!

49902471492_c8ce72edb0_z.jpgDSC_0106 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's a Prowess but I had to change her name to Hershey for obvious reasons.  😉  😄 

49902471182_fc5116ff0f_z.jpgDSC_0107 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I got her brand new from the Mirai Store.  I saw that the older bigger busts with nips were getting cancelled so I decided to go ahead and grab her before those disappeared.

49901647358_8a5023223f_z.jpgDSC_0108 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Hershey is a real handful.  She's outgoing and full of herself and quite outspoken.  She seems to like dressing up in all sorts of different styles but likes casual best.  I keep her with a medium smooth push up bust.

49901647038_70f6ebe328_z.jpgDSC_0109 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I just LOVE her hair!  I thought it would be hard or crunchy feeling but its SUPER soft and feels so good.  <3    

49901646678_11aa22e1ca_z.jpgDSC_0110 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Last and certainly not least is Infinity.  This girl is just <3 

49901649783_b65ce331eb_z.jpgDSC_0101 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I've always liked her smile and her look and those freckles!

49902472927_f143f2fd38_z.jpgDSC_0102 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Her head and wig came up for sale on Facebook so I jumped at the chance to get her.

49902472542_a6edb854d9_z.jpgDSC_0103 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I didn't have a body for her but I quickly decided that she was going to be a hybrid.  I put her on a spare DDdy body I had along with a modified M-bust.

49902472227_90e923c63f_z.jpgDSC_0104 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She is quite the little troublemaker.  That smile of hers gets her in and out of trouble every day.  She's smart, inquisitive and into everything.

49902471917_6849804c6b_z.jpgDSC_0105 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

That's everyone now!  And as a bonus, here's the SmD group together in 2 shots.

49975417501_6c6625658b_z.jpgDSC_0250 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And the ham up front, Infinity.  I think she's the SmD equivalent of Manami.  LOL

49974895538_91442eea4e_z.jpgDSC_0262 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Billy 

• Like 3

Haruka

Thanks for sharing your dolly family!

It's nice to see what colors are out there and what they look like instead of a stock photo