Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mothiraffe

Moonlight's Here!

Mothiraffe

After an unexpectedly arduous journey, Moonlight is here -- and she's here a day early to boot! I was... too excited to get proper photos of actually opening the box, so let's just get into the real heart of this thread: Moonlight photos!!!

She photographs like a dream, she's stunning and her joints are so fluid! She came with so many accessories and props, but for now I just wanted to get her photographed in the outfit she came in and a spare hat I had laying around, along with a cicada I found while rolling around on the ground a friend!

I'm not sure if I'll keep her wig and eyes, or what I'll name her yet -- but I'm so glad she's here in spite of everything it took to get her here. I'm... very grateful I had this opportunity. I hope all of you are able to enjoy her photos as much as I enjoyed taking them ^^

IMG_9912e.jpg

IMG_9923e.jpg

IMG_9931e.jpg

IMG_9949e.jpg

IMG_9909e.jpg

• Like 16

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

baldylox

Hooray!!!  She's home!  <3

And she looks amazing!  I love the outfit she's got on, it suits her perfectly.  She looks so happy in these shots.  Good work on them.  I'm really glad she arrived safely and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pics of her!  My Diana says hello and welcome to the board!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Mothiraffe

Yes! I'm so happy it's all over now honestly. She's home now, and hopefully forever~

I thought so too! Normally I dress up whoever comes in, but her outfit was too perfect to change right away! (Cannot get over her shorts!) There will definitely be more photos of her in the future, I can guarantee that! And please tell Diana we said thank you! I'm not sure what this girl's name will be, but we'll figure it out soon enough! And when we do I'll be sure to let you know ^^

• Like 1

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

c4tbus

so cute! i love that you posed her with a cicada shell too! it really adds to the summertime feel of the shoot!

Moon-to-Starlight

Yayyyyy! I'm so happy she made it home safely! These pictures are darling. Such a wonderful summer day!

Mothiraffe
1 hour ago, c4tbus said:

so cute! i love that you posed her with a cicada shell too! it really adds to the summertime feel of the shoot!

@c4tbus Ahh thank you! I... definitely found it while I was rolling around on the ground taking photos of her in some clover. I live in a heavily wooded area, so I usually find at least a few cicada shells in a year. Today was my lucky day!

52 minutes ago, Moon-to-Starlight said:

Yayyyyy! I'm so happy she made it home safely! These pictures are darling. Such a wonderful summer day!

@Moon-to-Starlight Thank you very much! It was very hot and the clouds were shifting, so taking photos was a bit tricky -- but that's part of the fun! I'm happy that the photos have been so well-received... thank you once again!

Edited by Mothiraffe
forgot to tag people!!

TiltyBird

Ohhhhh congrats and welcome to the Moonlight club!! She is stunning no matter what eyes, wig, or clothing she is wearing! I can't wait to see you enjoy your darling new girl 💜

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

deinosor

Congrats on getting her home! She's absolutely beautiful and that's a lovely outfit too.

Pronouns: she/her

yumyumsalad

She's gorgeous! Congrats ♡

Mothiraffe

@TiltyBird Thanks so much for your kind words! She's been a ton of fun to photograph, every time I change her outfit I find something new to love about her!~

@Majikaru-Rin I wish I had these shorts too, they're so cute! Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad I could bring her home as well... I've been tremendously lucky for the chance to have her here, and I couldn't ask for anything more. ^^

@deinosor Thanks so much!! The doll in your icon is super cute, too~

@yumyumsalad Thank you for your kind words, and welcome to the forum! ^^

Ramonna

These photos are as lovely as your doll. I love the scenery and her clothes too, she's stunning! 🥰

Siara

Gorgeous shots and Moonlight is stunning. I admit I had to skip the bug-infested photos since I get cold shivers when seeing bugs. @__@ Love her hat and a hug for her little friend either way.

Edited by Siara

chibichibiusa

Moonlight is one of the prettiest smart dolls, it’s such a shame she was discontinued. 
Beautiful photos, her skin tone looks amazing againts the greenery.