Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Riesz

DD Cotton Candy Sailor outfit

Riesz

Cotton Candy Sailor Lilac: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=10727

I'm trying to decide about this outfit, but I'm just not totally sure on it.  In some shots the fabric looks a bit cheap or something, but overall the design is still cute so I'm torn.

If anyone has it, could you please post a comment about the quality of the fabric and accessories?  Also if you don't mind, please post some closeup pictures!

Moonsour

I have this outfit and I really like it! It fits great and the accessories are adorable.Holding it didn't give me the impression of being cheap. If there's specific parts you want a photo of, let me know! I have a DDS with a M bust, and I'd say that's the largest the chest will go for that dress.

Galvatim

I have this outfit, too.  It's of Volks' usual good quality.  I bought it for my Lucy, a DDIII S-bust. 

32658408997_59e8afd16d.jpg

46685714525_b4b641a0a9.jpg

The choker is from another Volks outfit.  

• Like 1

Riesz

Thanks everyone!! It looks adorable in these pictures so I'm going to order it. 

I dunno, something about the overskirt looked shiny in a bad way in other pictures but I think it was just the lighting.