Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Riesz

Mariko arrives!

Riesz

After hitting refresh on the tracking approximately 2947623497 times per day waiting patiently, Mariko is finally here!  I purchased her secondhand on Mandarake for 55000 yen. 

spacer.png

Sweet little Raili just arrived yesterday and has already settled in nicely, so she couldn't wait to welcome a new big sister to the family!

spacer.png

Mariko arrived cushioned in plenty of bubble wrap, but I'm sure she's ready to get some fresh air.

spacer.png

Don't worry; we'll get you unwrapped very soon!  Raili was a big help.

spacer.png

I think Raili is in awe of how cute and pretty big sister Mariko is.  I'm really smitten with her too, and she's in wonderful condition. 🥰 The only markings I found on her body are very faint and on the soles of her feet, so I'm really pleased.

I lost out on the lottery for the yukata version of Mariko and with how high her aftermarket prices are typically, I thought I'd never be able to add her to my dolly family.  Huge thanks to Mandarake for making so many of my dolly dreams come true - the vast majority of my collection of both DDs and Azone dolls and clothing are secondhand from Mandarake and I'm so thankful I've been able to get them in great condition for great prices.  💞  I'd love to visit a Mandarake store in person someday, haha.

• Like 11

salica

You have 2 beautiful girls ^_^. You gotMariko for a good price , she is one of my favourite girl  . Congratulations !

• Like 1

Beani

They look so adorable together! I can’t wait to see Mariko with your other Dollfies. Still convinced she will fit right in. Congrats again!

• Like 1

maipoxx

Such adorable girls! Congrats! Mandarake seems to have great prices I'll be purchasing from them soon 

• Like 1

KanjiWest

Ah, she is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you, I too have had my eye on Mariko. 

Siara

They look so adorable together. Big sister Mariko seems happy to have arrived in a home where a little sister was already waiting. I'm sure she'll settle right in. 

Dollfie-Sarah

Awww she looks so cute with her big sister! 

miffimifster

Aww...  This is my favourite Mariko set, as I absolutely adore her school uniform and accessories.  Good find on Mandarake!

Super cute vinyl girls! 🥰

shinkei

Congratulations! Mariko has such a sweet face. <3

Saku

what an envy you give me !!! hahaha
Although I have bought the head of Mariko and I am wishing to have it
Although I hope to find the body with its box someday ^^

geminirose

Mariko has such a gentle face. If I were in the market to buy another DD, she'd be at the top of my wishlist!

Devonian

Congrats! She's so lovely and Ralli is a little cutie too. 💖

Sophiealicebear

Oh I love Mariko so much! She looks incredibly sweet here! What a lucky find! :3

Banjo

She is soooo adorable! Congrats! I also love the pure neemo too 🥰 theynare so cute together

Friendlily

I really, really love that sculpt! Seeing you get a Mariko makes me super motivated to work on a DDH-03 in the future... Congratulations, hope you have fun with her!

Things are going to be okay.