Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Tango_Six

Smartdoll - 24hr Time Sale

Tango_Six

Just got an email advising a 24hr time sale is on - Mirai & Melody (milk skin) at 10% off, plus discounts on some clothing. Email says it may be the last chance to get them in this tone. Thinking of picking up either Mirai or Melody - but can't decide, I like them both. What do you guys think? - persuade me for one over the other.

Eiko82

I would go with Melody. I really like her confident look. It makes a wee bit sad that the milk skin will eventually be discontinued. I quite like it but I also understand that it's absurd to keep milk and cinnamon. 

As for the time sale, I decided to get the takashin boots. For that price, I couldn't resist them. 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Tango_Six

Oh well, I waited too long to decide - both Mirai & Melody are sold out with no plans to restock. Maybe I'll get a nice custom Dollfie head from Yahoo Japan instead.

Siara

Too bad I missed the time sale, my e-mail notifications don't seem to be working properly for some reason.

Lynn

24 hour time sale is on again. Some clothes, busts, knee pads - and Crystal Cortex Shell Parts.

I snatched a Crystal Cortex immediately. My persocom is one step closer to becoming real. ❤️

• Like 1

Eiko82

That Crystal Cortex is very tempting but I don't have the funds.

Congrads on getting one @Lynn!! I look forward to seeing what you'll do with her @onion8@

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

baldylox

I also saw the time sale but all I wanted was the L and XL painted cocoa bewbs.  Funny thing is, I don't own a new cocoa skin tone girl.  I was planning on getting a Prowess next month when I get my yearly bonus at work...… so I figured I'd get the bewbs now and then wait to get Prowess then.

But....

As usual, I caved and ordered her too!  😄😄😄

So now I have my first new cocoa skin tone girl on the way!  Hopefully she will arrive by next weekend, that is our annual Halloween Doll meetup.  :)

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

I also saw the time sale but all I wanted was the L and XL painted cocoa bewbs.  Funny thing is, I don't own a new cocoa skin tone girl.  I was planning on getting a Prowess next month when I get my yearly bonus at work...… so I figured I'd get the bewbs now and then wait to get Prowess then.

Awesome, Prowess is a gorgeous doll.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Daisy-chan
6 hours ago, baldylox said:

But....

As usual, I caved and ordered her too!  😄😄😄

So now I have my first new cocoa skin tone girl on the way!  Hopefully she will arrive by next weekend, that is our annual Halloween Doll meetup.  :)

Billy

I was just thinking the other day "Man, it sure has been a while since Billy's gotten a new doll, hasn't it?" :lol:

Hopefully, Prowess will get to you soon. I can't wait to see all the pics you'll take of her!

baldylox
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Awesome, Prowess is a gorgeous doll.

I totally agree!  She has such a pretty face compared to the other cocoa girls.  And that wig looks so cool too.  

16 hours ago, Daisy-chan said:

I was just thinking the other day "Man, it sure has been a while since Billy's gotten a new doll, hasn't it?" :lol:

Hopefully, Prowess will get to you soon. I can't wait to see all the pics you'll take of her!

Ha ha!  It's true, it's been a few months huh?  LOL  The last adoption was MOMO back in July so yeah, what am I doing???  My quota is dropping!  NOOOOO!!!!

I got her shipping notice today and it normally takes about 5-7 days to get things from Danny so she will be here in time for my Halloween doll meet.  😄  And don't worry, there will be plenty of photos of her to see!  <3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.