Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Liliru

HELP!!! Mddf3 body issues! :(

Liliru

I just got my made body about a week ago. I have a SERIOUS issue! Before I say, let me tell you how it happened...

ok, so I have some clothes for my mdd that are a bit tight, especially shirts, so I modded the bust peice so it can be flat. It came out great and all, but I had to take out the frame to do so. So after that I put it back together, and now her left shoulder is FLOPPY :( I tried switching around the arms because I thought hey we're backwards at first. But that wasn't it, so I took out the floppy arm and immediately noticed that the peg that holds it in is floppy. Is there a way to fix it?

this doll has a lot more problems that I need help with.. torso keeps falling apart, the legs fall off, and the hands fall off... but now her arm is floppy and I need to know if it can be fixed.. 

• Like 1

cfx

Many parts of f3 can be tightened (or made more loose) by adjusting screws. Volks has pages on this; here is the one for MDD:

https://www.dollfiedream.tokyo/dd_en/support/howto_ddf3_mdd/

For the legs and some of the other joints, there is a little ridge on the pin that is supposed to lock into the socket and should click into place. If it doesn't go in far enough it will definitely be loose. I've seen some reports here of them being loose anyway.

Edited by cfx
fixed link to be English page

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Liliru said:

this doll has a lot more problems that I need help with.. torso keeps falling apart, the legs fall off, and the hands fall off... but now her arm is floppy and I need to know if it can be fixed.. 

That’s definitely not normal, but I am guessing she’s just not reassembled correctly. As cfx pointed out most of the major parts have screws that can be tightened if needed. I don’t have an MDD, so I am not sure if some of the parts snap in like with DDP. If they do then you should feel a click when they are properly in place.  

I would definitely try making sure all the parts fit together correctly before tightening screws. You can do this by taking the frame parts out of the torso and making sure each part seats correctly in the frame and stays in place. If it does then reassemble her, but if not you may need to tighten screws. 

If you tighten screws do it 1/4 turn at a time, and then test the friction. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

There is also some discussion in this f3 thread, and at least one other person mentioned the torso joint coming apart easily on the MDD-f3. One thing I got from that thread is it's not unusual to need to do the screw adjustments even on a new body, or so it seems. (Note that I do not personally own an f3 body.)

DML
13 hours ago, Liliru said:

I just got my made body about a week ago. I have a SERIOUS issue! Before I say, let me tell you how it happened...

ok, so I have some clothes for my mdd that are a bit tight, especially shirts, so I modded the bust peice so it can be flat. It came out great and all, but I had to take out the frame to do so. So after that I put it back together, and now her left shoulder is FLOPPY :( I tried switching around the arms because I thought hey we're backwards at first. But that wasn't it, so I took out the floppy arm and immediately noticed that the peg that holds it in is floppy. Is there a way to fix it?

Did you check if there is a crack on the peg or the where the peg fits in? Sometimes even a very small crack can cause this issue and it can be quite hard to see. 

foo
On 9/16/2019 at 4:20 PM, Liliru said:

That's definitely not right. You should ask Volks about it because it sounds like you should be able to get it exchanged.