Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Starwaia

Halloween!

Starwaia

Halloween is coming up! For those who celebrate it, do you have any plans? Do you dress up your dolls? Hand out treats? What about themed meetups? What's your favorite part about the holiday? 

Halloween is my favorite holiday for various reasons, but I've always been into the spooky themes- though funnily enough I'm not into full-on horror movies. I like the fall and the idea of spooky things and spirits and whatnot, and I want to do more to celebrate it than I have been able to. Luckily I got my kid brother on my side and he likes decorating even though my parents aren't too interested. When I get my own place I'll definitely be able to do more thematic stuff. 

Is anyone doing anything fun or crafty this year? Whether for costumes/cosplay/etc or something else, I'd love to see! I know this is a doll forum so I can imagine that they might be included in the celebration- I myself am tempted to leave a headless doll near the door on Halloween night. But I'd rather dress them up in character, and besides, that Smartdoll neck peg might look a bit odd. 

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 4 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

baldylox

I always throw a big Halloween party!  It's also a doll meet and everyone, including dolls, are required to dress in costume.  😉  We usually have a contest for best doll outfit and for people too and there are always prizes for both.  There's food and such too but the main thing is we now have a scary or fun Halloween themed movie on a 100 inch projection screen outside in the backyard.  When the movie is over we light a bonfire in the burn pit and roast marshmallows!  So it's pretty much the biggest meet we do all year and everyone shows up for it.

If you're interested in pics, you can do a search in the photo section for "Halloween" and a bunch of my threads will pop up.

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

UnderOrange

We're moving pretty much right on top of Halloween so I'm plotting to decorate the car while we travel for daaaaays.

Sadly no doll plans, since everyone's gunna get tucked carefully away for travel. I'm pretty bummed, I usually make everyone festive sweaters but I probably won't have time this year.