Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

sdrcow

Witchy

sdrcow

Hello everyone!~
New to the vinyl doll world, so far so good, I'm enjoying it!
I just received my DDS Karin recently and decided since Halloween is around the corner, it would be appropriate to make her a witch costume! 

Hopefully I'll have a chance to take proper photos in the daylight soon - but for now here's a bit of the costume to show off! 
Hope you enjoy!
spacer.png

I'm really enjoying her sculpt more than I thought I would~! Again, she's the DDS Karin with default faceup!

spacer.png

Along with major dress alterations and addons, I made her Hat, brook, leggings, and doll.~

spacer.png

Hopefully I can do some fun things with her crystal ball!

spacer.png

The broom was really fun to make - glad it turning fall, dead grass was a must for this outfit! 

Thanks for the view! :)

• Like 22

Lynn

Wow! She's looking great! I love that outfit and all the props too! Everything fits together so well. Those tiny butterflies are adorable.

• Like 1

Beani

Great photos and I love the way you styled everything. The bright fantasy wig and all the props makes her feel kinda like an RPG character to me. 

The boots are super stylish too. Where did those come from?

• Like 1

deinosor

She looks awesome! You did a brilliant job and I love the purple eyes and wig.

• Like 1

Pronouns: she/her

Riesz

She's adorable! I love everything about the whole outfit! Was it difficult to make the broom? 

• Like 1

Cauldroness

She looks fantastic! I like all the li'l additions, like the matching moth/bug charms on her hat and dress. She seems like she'd be a very friendly witch.

• Like 1

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

sdrcow
11 hours ago, Beani said:

Great photos and I love the way you styled everything. The bright fantasy wig and all the props makes her feel kinda like an RPG character to me. 

Thanks! I had a lot of fun doing her! I was thinking of my Black Desert witch while I made the outfit so that's kinda funny you mention that! 
As for the boots, I'm so sorry I don't remember! I got them 2nd-hand off either a friend or the market place, they have some type of Japanese or Chinese character on the inside with the word ZERO behind it. I'll try to take a photo and maybe that can help your search? 

6 hours ago, Riesz said:

She's adorable! I love everything about the whole outfit! Was it difficult to make the broom? 

Thank you so much! The broom was SUPER easy! Just make it outside - I just got some dead longer grass and bundled it up around a stick - tied with twine, then took the top of the grass and folded it down over the other string and retied. Just HIGHLY recommend doing it outside... had a mess to clean up.

And thanks to everyone! :] 

sdrcow
11 hours ago, Beani said:

spacer.png

This is the inside of the shoe - my vision apparently isn't that good and totally missed the "F" in there. HA! 
Hope this helps! 

baldylox

Fall is my favorite season and Halloween is my favorite holiday so seeing these pics of your girl just hits all the right spots for me!  She looks AMAZING.  The outfit suits her really well and I am very impressed with the attention to detail shown in it.  I'm especially loving the little doll and the broom, they're perfectly in tune with the rest of the outfit!

As others have said, she looks like a really kind and gentle little witch.  I bet she's a great help to Mother Nature this time of year!  <3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

sdrcow
3 hours ago, baldylox said:

Fall is my favorite season and Halloween is my favorite holiday so seeing these pics of your girl just hits all the right spots for me!  She looks AMAZING.  The outfit suits her really well and I am very impressed with the attention to detail shown in it.  I'm especially loving the little doll and the broom, they're perfectly in tune with the rest of the outfit!

As others have said, she looks like a really kind and gentle little witch.  I bet she's a great help to Mother Nature this time of year!  <3 

Billy

Thank you so much! I'm glad it all pulled together - the entire idea started with the broom and then evolved from there... things just kinda fell into place! 

• Like 1

Beani

@Cauldroness @sdrcow Thanks for helping with finding the maker of the shoes! Now to remember my TB details so I can actually browse since they keep blocking me without a login these days. 

• Like 1

Moon-to-Starlight

Such a cute witch! She looks like the type of character I would want to play or meet in a harvest moon game or something cute like that! She's so darling!

• Like 1

HazelMaze

She looks stunning! I adore Karin, and this is a lovely outfit you have made!

• Like 1

SiofraLu

I love witches, Halloween, and purple and all three are juxtaposed perfectly here with your lovely doll! Great job on the costume and pictures, hope to see more soon. 💜

• Like 1

bigpalebluejuice

Amazing photos, your girl looks so cute in them! The Karin default face up looks so good with purple hair and eyes!!!

• Like 1

Dollfie-Sarah

She is beautiful! And I love the purple hair 

• Like 1

Tasuke

Oh!! that's Adorable! wish i had one!! Alas, this is about the closest i come;

HazukiheartsWitch%2010-26-17.png

• Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

sdrcow
On 10/26/2019 at 7:21 AM, Tasuke said:

Oh!! that's Adorable! wish i had one!! Alas, this is about the closest i come;

HazukiheartsWitch%2010-26-17.png

That's pretty dang cute tho!!!!

Zerkala

Awww as a Halloween lover I can only say that I LOVE her custom and dress! Your pics are really nice :)  I'm kind of hoping to have a witch myself someday!!

ShinobisDestiny

I find it so amazing what people can do. I could never sew something like that. You did such a great job. So lovely

NekoMel

She's beautiful. I love all her props you gave her. 

Koala-Krash

I love witchy aesthetics, her outfit is just perfect (and your portraits really beautiful!)

0vanity0

Oh wow! She is way cute! I'm head over heels for that hair-eye combo~

shinkei

She's so cute! I love her costume! It fits her expression perfectly. <3