Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

sdrcow

The Marketplace?

sdrcow

Hello~ Yet another member asking about the market place. 
My account is older than 2 weeks and I've hit my 30+ comments (and just remembered that should be popping up for me!)

But I'm unable to see it? I see shopping (which gives me an error) And nothing else under the [Home] Drop down menu? Nothing across the top either? Does it take some time for my account to be accepted into the market place? (it mentioned in the guidelines being 'automatically updated'.

Thanks!

EDIT: NEVERMIND. It just popped up after posting this, so I suppose you need 31* Posts not 30... 😉

Edited by sdrcow
  • Haha 3

Kunoichi Ribeiro

Wow! So needs 31 posts so we can have access to marketplace!? Im here since 2016 and nobody told me! 😜

• Like 1

BeyondTime
11 hours ago, Kunoichi Ribeiro said:

Wow! So needs 31 posts so we can have access to marketplace!? Im here since 2016 and nobody told me! 😜

It's in the "Guidelines."

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Kunoichi Ribeiro

Beyond Time thank you, I just forgot to look at the guidelines. My bad 🤭 I promisse pay more attention at them.

Edited by Kunoichi Ribeiro

Gwandak

I understand the need for ensuring people are trustworthy and are who they say they are, but I guess I don't see how making a certain amount of postings determines that. I mean, theoretically couldn't someone just go to 30... or 31 different threads and post simple things like, "Nice!" Or "haha, that's cool" or other basic things until they reach 31 posts. It doesn't exactly make someone trustworthy... 😕

I know I'm complaining because I haven't reached the correct number of posts yet, but I feel like there could be other options to verify someones integrity as well, no?

chef_mai

The combined time and post limit are around to have at least some sort of buy-in into the community before they can transact. 

Someone could slip around the post requirement with throwaway posts, but that will be pretty reflective of someone who's not serious about being part of the community. I do check people's post history before I work with them, so it's not something that can be hidden.

• Like 5

traggedyann

Well, I guess I’m buying in. Post number one. Just started here. 

On 7/3/2022 at 10:26 AM, BeyondTime said:

It's in the "Guidelines."

I didn’t read the guidelines… yet. I will now. 

• Like 1

Rajke
8 hours ago, traggedyann said:

Well, I guess I’m buying in. Post number one. Just started here. 

I didn’t read the guidelines… yet. I will now. 

It gets even better if you give a reaction to someone who reacts. 😂

Then you are already at two posts.

😏

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Psi

It’s kinda hard to get to 30 posts on a slower forum and not feel like I’m spamming everything. 

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, Psi said:

It’s kinda hard to get to 30 posts on a slower forum and not feel like I’m spamming everything. 

Activity tends to uptick around major release announcements by Volks, and to a lesser extent SmartDoll & Obitsu. We also have a lot of activity around Tinyfox and Imomodoll, but I think those are more niche and a lot of people who come here aren't looking for that content. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo
23 minutes ago, Psi said:

not feel like I’m spamming everything. 

Think of it this way, the marketplace isnt going to magically dissapear at a moments notice, so there is no real rush in my oppinnion to get there... and wasnt there also a time limit (two weeks was it?) to consider these days, so its not like you need to accomplish that 30 posts in a single day.

• Like 1

Psi
1 hour ago, finnleo said:

Think of it this way, the marketplace isnt going to magically dissapear at a moments notice, so there is no real rush in my oppinnion to get there... and wasnt there also a time limit (two weeks was it?) to consider these days, so its not like you need to accomplish that 30 posts in a single day.

No real rush.. but I’ve already been here a few months and don’t have the count yet. Doesn’t help I just learned how to post pictures today.

catcat

i've posted 32 and still dont have access 😅

• Like 1

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, catcat said:

i've posted 32 and still dont have access 😅

You need to be a member for 14 days too. 

catcat
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

You need to be a member for 14 days too. 

sorry, i got confused with time zones. for me its been 14 days, but i have access now so all is good!