Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

A surprise from Volks!

baldylox

So I just got in my click war items today and there was an amazing surprise included inside.  :)

I ordered the hand pack for Tawny along with the lingerie set:

48977207268_6d1aea21fe_z.jpg2019-10-28_09-00-14 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I usually don't pay too much attention to the receipts that are included, I just put them in a file with the other paperwork I save for doll purchases.  But THIS receipt had something I never even thought I'd see on it....

48977755736_f460fa3911_z.jpgVolks by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Special notes for me AND for Manami!!!  

I about lost my mind when I saw this!  I knew a few of the people working there knew me but I didn't think they would send me notes like this! ( Actually I have gotten a note from them before with my Rin Tousaka a while back but this one was just super unexpected )  It was so cool to see and very, very flattering to have Manami called out like this.  And the drawing of the cookie is so good too!  LOL

Of course I had to show Manami:

48977755921_0f4105ea82_z.jpgVolks by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

"Someone at Volks actually knows me?  That's so cool!"

"But...."

48977199668_50fdaa61e9_z.jpgVolks by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

"Please send me some like this.  They're my favorites."  😄

Seriously tho, this was super cool and absolutely made my day.  Chiyo, I know you lurk here and if you see this, I know it's your handiwork.  😉  I just want to let you know that this was really nice of you to do and it is greatly appreciated and completely adorable.  <3  Thank you so much!

Billy

• Like 9

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
34 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Seriously tho, this was super cool and absolutely made my day.  Chiyo, I know you lurk here and if you see this, I know it's your handiwork.  😉  I just want to let you know that this was really nice of you to do and it is greatly appreciated and completely adorable.  <3  Thank you so much!

They had a cookie giveaway awhile back, and those cookies were really good. They were DD sized too.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Dollfie-Sarah

That’s so awesome that they knew who you were! 

DML

That's great! is this from volks USA or Japan?  Because Japan actually send sometimes short messages to customers, with small illustrations and a thank you message .

Edited by Meow

SiofraLu

That’s so amazing! I love when a company takes a personal interest like that.

Manami’s cookies are going to all the right places, too. 😉

• Haha 1

Singer Yuna

Sugoiiii!! That’s a really nice surprise!! Manami gets a bribe directly from Volks *________*

• Like 1

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

baldylox
On 10/28/2019 at 9:48 PM, BeyondTime said:

They had a cookie giveaway awhile back, and those cookies were really good. They were DD sized too.

Really?  I never saw those.  Sounds cool tho.  😉

On 10/29/2019 at 3:42 AM, Dollfie-Sarah said:

That’s so awesome that they knew who you were! 

I know right?  I kind of had an idea someone there knew of me from a note with my Rin a few years ago but I didn't know they knew about Manami and her cookie habit!  LOL

On 10/29/2019 at 8:24 AM, Meow said:

That's great! is this from volks USA or Japan?  Because Japan actually send sometimes short messages to customers, with small illustrations and a thank you message .

This is from Volks US.  I've never gotten anything like this from Volks Japan, that's nice to know they do it sometimes too!

19 hours ago, SiofraLu said:

That’s so amazing! I love when a company takes a personal interest like that.

Manami’s cookies are going to all the right places, too. 😉

Thanks!  I think so too!  It really made me smile and feel good about dealing with them.  I think little thing slike this really make people love doing business with a company.

And Manami agrees with you!  XD  She keeps telling me all the cookies she eats go directly to her boobs, I guess she's right.  LOL

10 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

Sugoiiii!! That’s a really nice surprise!! Manami gets a bribe directly from Volks *________*

Hee hee, thanks!  Someone there certainly knows what she likes.  XD

Billy

• Like 2

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

Really?  I never saw those.  Sounds cool tho. 

It was a Facebook giveaway. They had people PM them, and they drew lots for the winners.

I wish they carried those cookies regularly. XD

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
On 10/31/2019 at 9:12 PM, BeyondTime said:

It was a Facebook giveaway. They had people PM them, and they drew lots for the winners.

I wish they carried those cookies regularly. XD

Ahhh, that was before I was on Facebook then.  Sounds like it was a neat thing.  Too bad they didn't make them available all the time.  But that's Volks for you.... come out with something really cute or cool and make it super limited.  😉

Billy

Aliezen

Cool! never saw them do that before

baldylox
7 hours ago, Aliezen said:

Cool! never saw them do that before

Yeah, seems it's a rare thing so that's why I was surprised and happy when I saw it!  :)

Billy