Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Keijogirl

Dolly Weaponry! - What’s in your Arsenal?

Keijogirl

What kinds of weapons do your dolls have? Where did you find them?

I am wondering about weapons of all types for DDs and MDDs even odd finds are fine to share. Got Guns, blades, lasers or grenades? Share them! What is in your arsenal?

What places do you look to buy your doll weaponry? Where did you find your arsenal? What cool or unique pieces do you have?

I’m new to collecting dolly weapons and props in general, but I found a lighter that looks like an assault rifle and now my girls are fighting over it.

I need to spread the heavy artillery love a bit and want to see what’s out there!

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Gabriel

All that's in the arsenal so far are two katanas, one knife (Rin Tohsaka's), and one fantasy sword (Saber Extra's).

I want to eventually get some guns.  Not sure what types exactly.  My Miku needs a P-90.  Cynthia probably needs a M1911A1.  Beyond that, I don't have anything specific in mind for anyone in particular.

Well, maybe one day Marion (KOS-MOS) will get her other stuff like the pistol, energy sword, and chainguns.  And I hope one day to get Excalibur for a Saber Lily.

I'd like a phaser or two.  Specifically I'd like a TMP/ST2 phaser.

• Like 1

cfx

I have a few sources for 1/3 scale guns. First there are the military rifles from Easy Model.

I suspect these may be out of production because they are not on the actual Easy Model website. A few hobby shops that used to carry some of them no longer do too. There are also the Trumpeter kits which are the same thing as some of these ones, except kits. I'm not sure where those are currently available.

Besides the importer MRC you can buy these on ebay, but I've noticed recently there are knockoffs in similar-looking packaging. Most of the sellers are in China so it's best to be cautious.

@Heshiko has recommended Goat Guns which have different models and accessories. They are mostly metal so can be heavy for a doll to hold. THere's a picture of one here:

Doll Nouveau has some 3D-printed guns sold via their website or Etsy. There are some pictures of these in @Galvatim's thread:

I have one of the Easy Model ones and one that Volks released a long time ago, so far. "Girls with Guns" is a thing I'm interested in. @onion23@

Edited by cfx

animex99

I got a few guns n stuff. Mostly from the sources already listed above. Since I got a 3D printer I have been printing what ever models I can find. Been working on some Cyberpunk style stuff also of late.

20190213_115832.jpg

20190112_133150.jpg

• Like 7

cfx

WEAPONS GRADE WAIFUS

@onion9@  @onion6@

Where did you get the headsets, or are those 3D printed? I saw some like that in some pictures elsewhere but have never seen them for sale.

• Haha 1

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, Gabriel said:

My Miku needs a P-90

Every girl needs a P-90.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Sord
5 hours ago, animex99 said:

I got a few guns n stuff. Mostly from the sources already listed above. Since I got a 3D printer I have been printing what ever models I can find. Been working on some Cyberpunk style stuff also of late.

20190213_115832.jpg

Awesome pics! This one brings to mind that Tremors film. No Graboid will be having her for dinner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

animex99
9 hours ago, cfx said:

@onion9@  @onion6@

Where did you get the headsets, or are those 3D printed? I saw some like that in some pictures elsewhere but have never seen them for sale.

https://dollfieproject.com/

Great site with a bunch of DD outfits and gun n gear.

• Thanks 1

hellFlower
1 hour ago, animex99 said:

https://dollfieproject.com/

Great site with a bunch of DD outfits and gun n gear.

oh my god.

1/3 scale sopmod. it exists.

baldylox
14 hours ago, animex99 said:

20190213_115832.jpg

THIS.  I absolutely LOVE this photo.  😄  I have a great need for that RPG.  <3

Anyways, I am soooo happy this topic came up again!  It's been a long time since I got "The Maid Brigade" together and assessed their weapons cache.  If you don't know what I mean by "The Maid Brigade", then here's a photo of what I'm talking about:

27016675438_f3e85b3b82_z.jpgDSC_1117 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As we all know, DD and SmD girls love weapons so I make sure to keep lots of them around for my maids.  The trouble is that I've almost doubled the family since that photo above so I really needed to pull out the weapons and see what I actually have.  I knew I had gotten a few newer things but I wasn't sure what they were anymore.  So this topic made me go searching for weapons, take them all out and list them.  I also got a few group shots of the complete collection.

I think I might have a few more than I remembered.....

49000394168_35dcb78fc0_z.jpgDSC_0628 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

It takes up almost 2/3 of the floor in my doll room now.  LOL

Here are some closer shots so you can see what's there.  I've tried to collect every large DD weapon Volks makes but I know I'm short on quite a few of those.

49001141392_21a1de0489_z.jpgDSC_0629 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49000392373_77bb936507_z.jpgDSC_0630 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49000391383_d203fba96f_z.jpgDSC_0631 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49001138397_9a91575f20_z.jpgDSC_0632 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I included armor sets since those are basically weapons too IMO.  😉  I've got all the armor sets released so far including Saber Lily and Jeanne D'Arc.  Neither set was cheap but they were worth it because they are just so frikkin cool.  😄

You'll notice some odd things in here for sure.  See if you can find a few of these gems:

Minions Fart Gun

The Glaive from "Krull".

Super Soaker

Nerf Gun

Batou ( You'll have to have read a lot of my OLD stories to know that one).

Fate Tesstarossa's Gauntlet

Klingon Bat'Leth x 2

Now I have to figure out who gets what for the newer girls.  Should be interesting!

Billy

• Like 3

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

battrastard

Gotta add my two cents here.....

The kiddos (partial) armory.

Some stuff I could find on short notice: Trumpeter M14/21 sniper rifle, Dragon models M203 40mm. grenade launcher/M16A1 combo, XM177/M4 carbine.

The mini fantasy Bowie is made by me, the larger sword is a work in progress. 
(I also have a couple of BBQ lighters shaped like rifles and Mace Windu lightsaber chopsticks somewhere around here.....) 

• Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, cfx said:

Oh yeah I had forgotten about the Kotobukiya chopsticks, various lightsaber and sword types. I don't know if these are all currently available but here is their page on them:

http://en.kotobukiya.co.jp/product-series/chopstick-series/

Looks like they are on Amazon, but there are a lot of knockoffs too.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, cfx said:

Kotobukiya sells them direct in the US; maybe that's the safest way to get the real thing:

https://www.kotous.com/retailstore/kitchen-goods.html

I think the drawback to the lightup ones may be that the handle is too large to grip. Some of the photos of them in human hands make that bit look a bit large.

Testament

Such arsenals...

I only have 3 weapons: a katana from obitsu (obitsu50 size) and the VMF50 Original Concept Equipment Chain Dagger (black) and Crystal Sword (white).

I like fantasy and ninja weapon over machinguns and like.

The problem with Angel Philia/Obitsu/etc is that the dolls are more on 1/3.5 scale than 1/3, so many weapons made with 1/3 dolls in mind are oversized for my ladies. At least I think so.

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Keijogirl
22 hours ago, Testament said:

Such arsenals...

I only have 3 weapons: a katana from obitsu (obitsu50 size) and the VMF50 Original Concept Equipment Chain Dagger (black) and Crystal Sword (white).

I like fantasy and ninja weapon over machinguns and like.

The problem with Angel Philia/Obitsu/etc is that the dolls are more on 1/3.5 scale than 1/3, so many weapons made with 1/3 dolls in mind are oversized for my ladies. At least I think so.

That’s about where I am it’s kinda hard to find stuff for the APs that do have those slightly off proportions. I did get a set of the TcDoll daggers though with a harness set.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

animex99
On 11/2/2019 at 9:56 PM, cfx said:

Kotobukiya sells them direct in the US; maybe that's the safest way to get the real thing:

https://www.kotous.com/retailstore/kitchen-goods.html

If anyone here has the opportunity to attend doll shows such as I-Doll in Japan, there are vendors making military gear, such as this person:

https://twitter.com/seiraitei

Here is an example of their work:

D_7fcWhUwAAAh02.jpg

I love their stuff and follow a bunch of people in that community. That stuff is really hard to get ahold of for me tho, so I just have to end up making my own. Looking at making some tac gear but working on other projects right now.

Heshiko
On 11/1/2019 at 6:12 PM, animex99 said:

20190213_115832.jpg

Excellent taste friend, I have that Friends Marine Force patch too! Bless WGW for all they do.

As cfx mentioned I tend to favor goatguns, they're mostly metal and very intricate. They are not doll-designed though, so grip ergonomics can be wonky, and they aren't 100% committed to 1/3 scale - they recently rolled out a 1911 that is gorgeous but doesn't fit my girls at all because it's actually 1/2.5 scale.

I've posted this picture before but I still love it.

vsW8o2z.jpg

I also have the Obitsu katana Testament mentioned.

One of these days I'm going to put together a full S.T.A.L.K.E.R. kit for one of my girls 😆

• Like 3

Sord

I ended up digging around to see just exactly what and how many weapons I had accumulated so far, and I uncovered, wait for it... ALL FOUR! So, here they are: The Red and Black blade came with Saber Alter Santa Version, the chopping knife is from Volks' Cooking Set, the Bamboo Sword is a Volks accessory that I bought from either; Mandarake or Y!JA, and the curved blade came with AZONE/BEAGLE Ryomou Shimei.

1154488223_AllDollWeapons.JPG.c8bb45772cfb208336347ce41da370a6.JPG

Also, I think we all would like to see a pic of Baldylox's Maid Brigade armed to the teeth. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3