Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

monkeypizzasonic

Doll Bodies That Fit Nendoroid Heads?

monkeypizzasonic

I've been working on making custom oc characters out of nendoroid parts, and I was planning to put them on nendoroid doll bodies so I can make clothes for them. I know in the past people have put the heads on Obitsu 11 bodies, but those are about the same size as the nendo doll bodies so I didn't see a reason to use them. Lately though, I've been seeing pics of nendoroid heads on Azone Lil Fairy/Picco Neemo/Pure Neemo bodies, and I'm sorely tempted to change my plans.

So has anyone here put nendoroid heads on other bodies? What bodies did you use? How hard is it to mod them to fit? Do the proportions look okay? Are they easier to find/make clothes for?

NeeP

I don’t have a nendoroid head yet, but I have noticed the Nendoroid Archetype body, which comes in both male and female and with various shades.  It looks like you can get them with a blank head or with no head.  I know this is a slow answer, but I hope it helps.

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.