The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ui-

Got Towa :) Not really sure how to post pictures but here are links of the unboxing and dressing up

Haruka

Thanks for sharing! She's one of my contenders that I'm thinking about getting.🤩 

• Like 1

Ui-
On 6/8/2020 at 7:43 PM, Haruka said:

Thanks for sharing! She's one of my contenders that I'm thinking about getting.🤩 

Her sculpt is adorable. She’s amazing. 

9E3D1296-3529-4B38-839F-452AEF54435E.jpeg.dd80e91b290e633d0a4d5cd1735cc9f0.jpeg

(picture for @baldylox too, can’t leave out Billy)

I put her hair in twin tails and it’s so cute with the wavy tails. The dress looks amazing on her and the color palette maters her face and skin tone. It also shows off a DDdy body better than any dress I’ve ever seen.

If you do decide on Towa, you won’t regret it. 

9E278743-AD57-4BB9-A999-2123A0EF2E46.jpeg.f40e19db68dde3276b5ca11387eac837.jpeg

(custom MDD with a Dollce type A head, L bust I named Cotton; she’s drooling over candy. I made cotton candy for her to hold haha).

This is another dress that’s amazing, and also comes in DDSL/DDL/DDdy busts. I missed out on the 1/3 scale for 3500 yen on Mandarake (sold out in store), but found it relisted one day searching through for 4000 yen. It was originally 7000, so even with shipping it was cheaper. Brand new too. Got here two days ago and haven’t take the time to dress Towa, or open it just yet. Everything looks good in the packaging and it was unused, but used since resold. 

It fits DDS L DD L and DDdy. My friend owns the same dress and confirmed that Towa herself (whom she used to own, but sold because she didn’t like her... she and I have different tastes in dolls lol) can wear it perfectly. It looks fabulous on Cotton. Can’t wait to have Towa And Cotton and big and litter sister, Mom and daughter dressed up together (she looks JUST like a caring big sister, or depending on outfit, a mom. I took a picture of her holding a 1/6 doll while another was reach up, holding her legs. Her ability to stay Upright, even while HOLDING a 1/6 resin doll amazed me). 

Whatever you choose, make sure you WANT her!! That’s so important. Look up all the pictures pictures. Everythinyiu csn fins from every angle with different wigs and outfits. Make sure you’ll love her. 

That said, imo, Towa is the cutest base doll they’ve ever made. I highly doubt you’ll regret buying her. She’s one of my favorite girls (besides my three re:zero girls). Such an angelic, serene smile. She has such a happy, content, comforting look in her face and eyes.

Ugh ok I’m opening the stress. I talked myself into it by thinking how much I love her. Work can wait!! I’ll just stay awake later 😂😂😂😂😂

ENJOY YOUR GIRL WHEN YOU GET HER If she’s your first, you’ll be so amazed by the quality that you’ll understand the price. Or it won’t even come to your mind. You’ll be immediately dressing her out of sheer excitement and want to feel her vinyl and how well her f3 body moved and and and... They’re perfect. (Well, you know what I mean. That’s why they have replacement parts)

And now I’ve talked myself into more. I shall talk to you later, I’m pretty sure. How to see you around the forums posting girl after girl. As someone here says, heroin is illegal; Dollfie’s should be. IMO way more addictive 😂😂😂🤓🙏😅

Edited by Ui-

Haruka

Oh I'm not worried about the price. I spend money on resin dolls so I know all about the price of these wonderful dollies and then some. To me vinyl dollies are a bit cheaper give or take. Unless you count the limited editions then HA! No! They're about the same. 

baldylox

@Ui- hee hee, Towa knows what I like!  😄  She certainly does wear that outfit well, excellent choice for her!  <3<3  Thanks for the shout out, it's always nice to see Towa looking so pretty!  

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

watercolorpastels

Ohhh she's so pretty! I've been considering Towa and seeing more owner photos just makes me want her more. Her expression is so serene.

Ui-
On 6/10/2020 at 4:44 PM, baldylox said:

@Ui- hee hee, Towa knows what I like!  😄  She certainly does wear that outfit well, excellent choice for her!  <3<3  Thanks for the shout out, it's always nice to see Towa looking so pretty!  

Billy

Pose was for you. 😂 And thanks. That dress looks so good on DDdy, but on Towa, it just brings out her inner sweetness. 

On 6/11/2020 at 3:10 PM, watercolorpastels said:

Ohhh she's so pretty! I've been considering Towa and seeing more owner photos just makes me want her more. Her expression is so serene.

I can take more in another outfit and different poses and angles. Maybe change the wig, if you like. Just let me know. 

I know what you mean. Owner photos are what really bring the shine out in Dollfies. I hate so many of the official photos, I love seeing owner photos. You can see for real if you really want her in a “natural” environment.  

Let me know!

Edited by Ui-
  • Like 1

Ui-
On 6/10/2020 at 4:38 PM, Haruka said:

Oh I'm not worried about the price. I spend money on resin dolls so I know all about the price of these wonderful dollies and then some. To me vinyl dollies are a bit cheaper give or take. Unless you count the limited editions then HA! No! They're about the same. 

Just saw this. Yeah. Like the SDs were a $1500+ pre-order. Sakura and Jupiter definitely weren’t. I guess there’s the custom face paint on the SDs too but yeah. They’re usually more expensive. I have a few resin dolls too. Minifees and I pre-ordered Chocola and Vanilla AniFees (vinyl body but resin head? Idk why. Whatever lol). 

Price doesn’t bother me much either, but kids like the vinyl DDs a lot more it seems. At least mine. Some of the SDs “give them the creeps.” My daughter hates my Shinku, Suiseiseki, and Souseiseki. Shinku the least. I think it’s the eyes on Suiseiseki and Souseiseki. With Shinku, I think she just looks old. Her outfit wasn’t the best. They could’ve done a better job for such a limited release doll. Oh well. I wouldn’t want them to touch those dolls anyway. I don’t even touch them. They’re in humidity controlled cases. I have a few super rare irreplaceable dolls that I won’t even touch. Cases are locked even, lol. They’re, Shinku particularly, basically priceless today in the condition they’re in.

I have DDIII bodies with hand-painted heads (put no effort into them, but they do look good) based on how they wanted them to look, for my younger daughters. I did the faceup while they told me what they wanted haha. 

My oldest has her own DD. Younger girls will get their own when they age and prove they can take care of expensive things. I gave my 24” Wacom cintiq pro to my eldest because she knows how to handle things, and I upgraded to a 32” and the 16” Wacom MobileStudio Pro tablet/computer. So I gave her my old cintiq and my 12.9” iPad Pro. She’s going to be a better artist than me in a few years and I have my whole life (been drawing actual pictures since I was 1.5). She hasn’t been drawing as long of her life, I drew a picture of her when she was whining and said “this is what you look like, silly.” And she flipped out, grabbed it from me, ran to the couch, “TEACH ME HOW TO DO THAT.” loooool So I don’t mind supplying her with professional drawing materials. It’s how I make my living, after all. She even helps lol. I let her draw backgrounds in certain comics. 

As for the same... idk.... LE SD17s are crazy expensive. I’ve never paid for a DollfieDream over $1000 unless it was a LE and either low production, everyone wants her, or both. Or a totally custom doll. Those usually run higher (especially when I have to resculpt the head like im doing for Beatrice from Re:Zero. Using a DWC-01, flatting her upper eye. Slowly. And checking. A lot. 😂). Time is money yo. Haha.