Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AshbelEro

'Sup guys.

AshbelEro

Hey, I'm... me. And I'm a guy who loves dolls. I've been in the doll hobby for 12 years maybe? But it's been a long time since I've had my doll, a Luts kid delf. After I lost him, I got discouraged and didn't want to get back into anything. Now I'm rediscovering everything and getting really into Obitsu/Parabox and Azone dolls alongside the resin dolls I really like.

Honestly, what I really love about the vinyl doll stuff is the hobbyist part of it all... I wish I could have had a Dollfie when they were still model kits! That being said, now I'm really excited to one day have a Smart Doll kit to build. Final boss, of course. It looks super fun. Hopefully he'll make a guy one to build.

Until then, my first vinyl doll, a Pureneemo Emotion, is on its way as we speak. She's totally blank. I have lots of plans for her.

If you haven't guessed, I usually prefer guy dolls, and I love dolls with tons of articulation and poseability. I do own some articulated action figures and two Figmas. But I'm looking forward to the customizable experience of Obitsu dolls.

Uh, and... outside of the doll hobby, I'm a digital artist, a tattoo apprentice, and a newly debuted author. I got a lot of hands in a lot of pots. I'm broke as heck. Don't ask about my art or books. Y'all don't wanna see.

DML

Hi welcome back to the hobby^^ 

7 hours ago, AshbelEro said:

Honestly, what I really love about the vinyl doll stuff is the hobbyist part of it all... I wish I could have had a Dollfie when they were still model kits! That being said, now I'm really excited to one day have a Smart Doll kit to build. Final boss, of course. It looks super fun. Hopefully he'll make a guy one to build.

You still can build your own Dollfie doll! You can buy all parts separately and build your own Doll. 

• Like 1

AshbelEro
2 hours ago, Meow said:

Hi welcome back to the hobby^^ 

You still can build your own Dollfie doll! You can buy all parts separately and build your own Doll. 

You can? I'm not really even seeing a place on the Dollfie website where they sell separate parts at all besides eyes and wigs. Plus it might end up being more expensive if I have to buy them all separately.

Edit: Nvm I have seen the option parts site. I'll price it out.

2nd edit: Yeah. Nah. It will cost considerably more to buy all the parts separate, and most of them are still pre-built so it wouldn't be a hobby kit.

Edited by AshbelEro
  • Like 1