Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
StelSel

Happy New Year

StelSel

Happy New Year, everyone! I am hoping to get 2 dollfies this 2020, Sailor Mercury and Dollfie Dream Yaya.
What about you guys?

DML

Happy new year! I am hoping to get a few glass display cases. Ranko Kanzaki  and Kyrie Light for 2020

Testament

Happy 2020! I just hope to find some heads I want.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

cfx

As the sig shows, hoping to survive the Volks Japan clickwar to get Ranko, or in the eventual Volks USA lottery if that doesn't work out.

Yaya is a cutie.

• Like 1

mayaiincho

Maybe I can find a Beatrice or Yuki Morikawa this year, if not it's just gonna be 2B and Mash.

• Like 1

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Beani

Happy Near Year all! No dolls planned on the horizon for me but if I see a good priced Kud I hope to nab her.

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Akemashite o-medetō-gozaimasu.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

StelSel
3 hours ago, cfx said:

As the sig shows, hoping to survive the Volks Japan clickwar to get Ranko, or in the eventual Volks USA lottery if that doesn't work out.

Yaya is a cutie.

Oooh I hope you get Ranko, I remember l fought tears and sweat for Sakura Miku and won! 

• Like 1

StelSel
5 hours ago, Meow said:

Happy new year! I am hoping to get a few glass display cases. Ranko Kanzaki  and Kyrie Light for 2020

4 hours ago, Testament said:

Happy 2020! I just hope to find some heads I want.

3 hours ago, mayaiincho said:

Maybe I can find a Beatrice or Yuki Morikawa this year, if not it's just gonna be 2B and Mash.

3 hours ago, Beani said:

Happy Near Year all! No dolls planned on the horizon for me but if I see a good priced Kud I hope to nab her.

Happy new year <3 and I hope we all find our dolls for a good penny xD

Lynn

Happy New Year! I'm going (or at least try) to take better pictures and make more accessories for my dolls.

Mothiraffe

Happy New Year, everyone! My goal this year is to stop being a scaredy-cat and dye myself a doll, and to get better at styling doll wigs -- from there, who knows what will happen! I hope everyone is able to get their grail dolls for a good price and that at least one of us gets a Dollfie version of their favorite fictional character. 

(Or that the Dollfie Icons become more easily available. >.>; )

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

TeaCupTurtle

🎆 Happy new year! 🎉

I'm hoping to at least get Towa this year~ ^^ Otherwise I'm mostly wanting to finish up my two girls (finally ordered Suzume her body ! - a DDS ^^ ); proper wigs, clothes, eyes, props, hands, elf ears for the ones that are suppose to be elves... (I'm also hoping I can be more active here this year, ya'll are great and I'm just shy).

Best of luck to everyone in their endeavors this year ^^

baldylox

Happy New Year everyone!

I went to bed at around 10pm last night but some of the girls stayed up to ring in 2020.  It seems Manami had a bit too much to drink and passed out before midnight.  Thankfully her sisters documented the scene before putting her to bed.  LOL

49310024742_565e61c208_z.jpgDSC_1636 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As far as doll plans for 2020, I have none.  I finally got all my unicorns/grails so there are no plans for new dolls this year.  Of course you all know that won't stop me from adopting more of them if someone super cute pops up and screams at me to bring them home.  😄  But I am trying to curb that action by focusing on getting more clothing for the girls I have as well as shoes.  I've been told by our resident shoe master Sprout that we are sorely lacking on the new shoe front and we need more soon.  😉

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Beani

My household received a New Year card from Volks today and I thought people may like to see it. It’s very cute. Shame there’s no DD present though!

936638B9-FCBE-47EF-BFC9-B79D47543073.jpeg

Edited by Beani
  • Like 3

mayaiincho
On 1/1/2020 at 8:32 AM, baldylox said:

Happy New Year everyone!

I went to bed at around 10pm last night but some of the girls stayed up to ring in 2020.  It seems Manami had a bit too much to drink and passed out before midnight.  Thankfully her sisters documented the scene before putting her to bed.  LOL

49310024742_565e61c208_z.jpgDSC_1636 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As far as doll plans for 2020, I have none.  I finally got all my unicorns/grails so there are no plans for new dolls this year.  Of course you all know that won't stop me from adopting more of them if someone super cute pops up and screams at me to bring them home.  😄  But I am trying to curb that action by focusing on getting more clothing for the girls I have as well as shoes.  I've been told by our resident shoe master Sprout that we are sorely lacking on the new shoe front and we need more soon.  😉

Billy

Same... I have plenty of clothes and like 3 pairs of shoes. 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Demonslawa

Happy New Year and a lot of doll ! 

My wishlist for this year: anastasia and sheryl

MegWesley

Happy New Year! I had a really busy year and I wasn't able to do much with Miku. But, this year I have decided to make Miku her very own instagram page! My goal is to update it at least four times a week! I also want to get her a new wig, some new eyes, and to start seriously crafting for her. She really needs more of a wardrobe than she has currently.

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

Pit

Happy new year! Maybe some late but here we are. The only plan i have right now is a project about an outfit i posted time ago. Now is in progress but soon will be ready. Soon...