Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Koala-Krash

Memories of a Magical Girl [Old Cocoa Moonlight]

Koala-Krash

Hey everyone!

This is my first post here and I thought that I'd really like to share a bit of Kirina (Moonlight old cocoa) with you. ♥
I recently decided to part with her and she will be leaving my home soon for her new owner's, but I really loved that doll and had a ton of fun with her.

I painted her new make-up and made her resin eyes. I wanted a cool casual Magical Girl look for her, I hope you'll like it! ^_^

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I hope it's allowed to post this even if she's not part of my collection anymore... if not, please feel free to delete my post. >___<
I've been de-cluttering my collection lately and sold a lot of my dolls, but I still love many pics from them and would love to share some here if it's ok.

Also if you like dress-up videos, I made one of Kirina, here's the link. ^_^

Cheers!

• Like 9

aurelia

She looks amazing! Great job on her faceup and eyes.

baldylox

So nice to see you here Koala!  <3  Thanks for sharing photos of your Cocoa girl, she looks like a magical girl for sure!  Those pictures are amazing, they're very well done.  

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Koala-Krash

Aurelia, thanks you! I wish I'd have more opportunities to repaint Smart girls, they're really cool models to work on.  🥰

Baldylox, thanks a lot for your nice compliment!

Testament, thank you! I will miss her... but I really needed to de-clutter to prepare 2020's new arrivals. 😪

Here are some pole-dancing pics of her, hope you will like them. ^_^
I've put most of them in spoilers cause even without total nudity I guess they're NSFW-ish... 🤭

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

BeyondTime
On 1/5/2020 at 5:30 AM, Koala-Krash said:

I hope it's allowed to post this even if she's not part of my collection anymore... if not, please feel free to delete my post. >___<

I don't think there is any rule that says you can't post photos of dolls you used to own.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Koala-Krash

BeyondTime, Thanks for your answer. Indeed I looked at the rule after subscribing, and I didn't find one.
But even if it's not stated, it may seems weird to some people, and I don't wanna disturb the general line of the forum, so just in case I prefer to ask.  ^_^

baldylox
3 hours ago, Koala-Krash said:

BeyondTime, Thanks for your answer. Indeed I looked at the rule after subscribing, and I didn't find one.
But even if it's not stated, it may seems weird to some people, and I don't wanna disturb the general line of the forum, so just in case I prefer to ask.  ^_^

There's nothing wrong with it so please feel free to post away!  😉

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Cauldroness

Wow, you're such a talented face-up artist! I really like how you did her lips. I hope we get to see more of your work!

• Like 1

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Koala-Krash

Baldylox, ok thanks! There's some other girls I really loved to stylize and photograph that I'll introduce later then. 🥰

Cauldroness, this is so nice of you to say so, thank you!! 🙏♥️ I love to paint full lips on anime girls!
I posted some make-ups in the Workshop category, but I'll try to post more from my own collection soon. ^^

Acel

Oh she's absolutely gorgeous!!! Excellent face-up :)

• Like 1

Hologram

I'm amazed at the fact that her mold can look so different thanks to makeup. Your style is very pretty and detailed, hope you have other gems to share!

• Like 1

Haruka

Wow her faceup is amazing! She really does have a magical touch to her.

• Like 1

Devonian

She's so lovely! Thank you for sharing.

Your faceups are always gorgeous!

• Like 1

Koala-Krash

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words! 🥰
I'm always sincerely moved when people enjoy my make-ups, especially since I know there's a strong aesthetic attached to the Smart Dolls, and I'm pretty sure that kind of repaint may shock some aficionados of the factory, original paints.

Sadly, at the moment, the only vinyl girl I have is an Angel Philia.
I've painted a certain quantity *cough* of Smart dolls, Obitsu and Dollfie Dream since the last time I posted here...  But I don't dare to share them here cause it would quickly become a total spam of the forum every month. 😳
(I do spam my social network accounts though, so feel free to keep an eye here and there if you're curious! My pseudo is always Koala Krash, and I'm mainly active on IG and FB).

I totally intend to try and grab a Dollfie Icon at the incoming lottery. if I won, be sure I'll share ton of pics on the forum! 😍

Edited by Koala-Krash
  • Like 1

Devonian

I actually already follow your page on FB. I really loved the yokai girls you did. One in your style on the new MDD body would be amazing! 😍

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Fingers crossed that you win! Good luck! 🤞

• Like 1

geminirose

Wow, I love the way you styled her with the multicoloured twist wig!! 

• Like 1

RainyNights

She's so lovely! Loving her vibrant looks and face up!

• Like 1

Manaphyyy

Wow! I love these photos--the poses look so dynamic and natural, and her faceup is gorgeous!

• Like 1

Koala-Krash

Thank you everyone for your nice comments, I'm so glad you all love that girl, I know she's living her best life at her new owner's! 🥰
I'll have another girl to introduce pretty soon, with a custom face-up too, I hope you will like her! (I'll probably make a new post)

On 6/29/2020 at 4:25 PM, Devonian said:

I actually already follow your page on FB. I really loved the yokai girls you did. One in your style on the new MDD body would be amazing! 😍

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Fingers crossed that you win! Good luck! 🤞

Thank youuu! Hell yeah that new MDD body is rad, it may be the one that makes me fall into MDD in the future! 🤩

I actually won a Dollfie Icon at the USA lottery, I'm over the moon! 😍
It will be a bit long for me to get her since she was delivered in the USA, but I don't want her to be shipped overseas right now considering the whole postal situation. I'll be sure to introduce her on this forum when she'll be home!

• Like 1

Devonian

I am really sweet on the new body, already have a character in mind.

Congrats on your win! That's really exciting! I absolutely understand wantingto wait to have her shipped. Looking forward to seeing you post her up. 😄