Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Koala-Krash

Memories of a Magical Girl [Old Cocoa Moonlight]

Koala-Krash

Hey everyone!

This is my first post here and I thought that I'd really like to share a bit of Kirina (Moonlight old cocoa) with you. ♥
I recently decided to part with her and she will be leaving my home soon for her new owner's, but I really loved that doll and had a ton of fun with her.

I painted her new make-up and made her resin eyes. I wanted a cool casual Magical Girl look for her, I hope you'll like it! ^_^

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I hope it's allowed to post this even if she's not part of my collection anymore... if not, please feel free to delete my post. >___<
I've been de-cluttering my collection lately and sold a lot of my dolls, but I still love many pics from them and would love to share some here if it's ok.

Also if you like dress-up videos, I made one of Kirina, here's the link. ^_^

Cheers!

• Like 5

baldylox

So nice to see you here Koala!  <3  Thanks for sharing photos of your Cocoa girl, she looks like a magical girl for sure!  Those pictures are amazing, they're very well done.  

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Koala-Krash

Aurelia, thanks you! I wish I'd have more opportunities to repaint Smart girls, they're really cool models to work on.  🥰

Baldylox, thanks a lot for your nice compliment!

Testament, thank you! I will miss her... but I really needed to de-clutter to prepare 2020's new arrivals. 😪

Here are some pole-dancing pics of her, hope you will like them. ^_^
I've put most of them in spoilers cause even without total nudity I guess they're NSFW-ish... 🤭

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

BeyondTime
On 1/5/2020 at 5:30 AM, Koala-Krash said:

I hope it's allowed to post this even if she's not part of my collection anymore... if not, please feel free to delete my post. >___<

I don't think there is any rule that says you can't post photos of dolls you used to own.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

Koala-Krash

BeyondTime, Thanks for your answer. Indeed I looked at the rule after subscribing, and I didn't find one.
But even if it's not stated, it may seems weird to some people, and I don't wanna disturb the general line of the forum, so just in case I prefer to ask.  ^_^

baldylox
3 hours ago, Koala-Krash said:

BeyondTime, Thanks for your answer. Indeed I looked at the rule after subscribing, and I didn't find one.
But even if it's not stated, it may seems weird to some people, and I don't wanna disturb the general line of the forum, so just in case I prefer to ask.  ^_^

There's nothing wrong with it so please feel free to post away!  😉

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Koala-Krash

Baldylox, ok thanks! There's some other girls I really loved to stylize and photograph that I'll introduce later then. 🥰

Cauldroness, this is so nice of you to say so, thank you!! 🙏♥️ I love to paint full lips on anime girls!
I posted some make-ups in the Workshop category, but I'll try to post more from my own collection soon. ^^