Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Keery

Hello "DD" World!

Keery

On some subjects, Typing "Hello World!" as your first introduction brings good luck!

I am new to the hobby and I am very thrilled to learn as much from others as I can!

I just recently got a Dollfie Dream Towa Standard for Christmas and I could not be happier with how <3 lovely she is

• Like 4

Koala-Krash

Welcome, Towa is such a pretty girl, congrats!

• Thanks 1

Sord
12 hours ago, Keery said:

On some subjects, Typing "Hello World!" as your first introduction brings good luck!

I am new to the hobby and I am very thrilled to learn as much from others as I can!

I just recently got a Dollfie Dream Towa Standard for Christmas and I could not be happier with how <3 lovely she is

Welcome to the forum, fellow Towa owner! 👋 There is so much to learn here, so it will be hours and hours of fun for you! :)

• Thanks 1

NekoMel

Congrats on your Christmas Towa. She is beautiful <3 and welcome to the forum :)

Keery
On 1/10/2020 at 10:45 AM, Sord said:

Welcome to the forum, fellow Towa owner! 👋 There is so much to learn here, so it will be hours and hours of fun for you! :)

Thank you, Sord! I do own Towa, She was my first - from Christmas 2019. Now I have a New girl! :) Though she is not complete :S She is only a DDdy body without a head. I just purchased a DD head #6 today for her and hopefully I can find someone soon to give her a nice faceup.

• Like 1