Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Subaru

Subaru's Photo Dump

ShadowXM1

Love your girls! they're so pretty! Ohhhh but Manaka and your Custom MDD SWS@onion24@SOOOO CUTE!!! @onion6@ And AWWWWWWWWWWWW Arlie chaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!@onion14@ okay once I get a good paying job, I'm gonna have to give up and just get her!

geminirose

You're clearly quite talented at customization and photography. What a wonderful crew you have! 😁

Singer Yuna

I’m imagining her at the abandoned amusement park like this xD

• Like 1

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Koala-Krash

She's perfect like that, I love the contrast of how moody she is and the extreme SHINE of this Mickey hat. XD
This casual outfit is also so nice!

• Like 1

RainyNights

I love your 2B casual look, she's adorable!

Subaru

Thank you everyone for your kind comments!
I had time after work today to take a picture of 2B at the new place that I moved to. 

DSC08248.jpg

• Like 6

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Subaru

I'm a little tempted to repaint Tubes because I'm not too crazy about how far her lashes sit below the waterline. I under stand there's technical limitations when it comes to plating on vinyl dolls make-up but it still bothers me a little haha.

Here's a picture from when I finally brought her home instead of leaving her at the office.

I used to think the wigs for both Tubes and Nines were hot garbage, but after some trimming and styling you can't really tell that they're thin. Of course the picture I posted above is not the best example since her bangs are looking a little sloppy. 

I still have a little work to do in regards to trimming 9S wig, but I'm getting closer to being happy with it. 

I truly love the color of their default wigs... It's not too white or silver, yet it's not too yellow. I've found some human sized cosplay wigs in a similar color, but I haven't found it for doll size. (yet)

• Like 3

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Subaru

spacer.pngz

Did some digging around in my doll junk and found some old Twin-Snow eyes!
They vaguely resemble her original default eyes, so I popped em in....

I was originally having some trouble bonding with her and was looking to possibly sell her.
BUT just changing her eyes totally changed how I feel about her.

• Like 3

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

baldylox
17 hours ago, Subaru said:

spacer.pngz

Did some digging around in my doll junk and found some old Twin-Snow eyes!
They vaguely resemble her original default eyes, so I popped em in....

I was originally having some trouble bonding with her and was looking to possibly sell her.
BUT just changing her eyes totally changed how I feel about her.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  She is gorgeous!  I love the eyes and face up on her!  I think she's such an under rated sculpt.  The default face up is decent and all but haing her redone just makes her sparkle and glow IMO.  And that wig of hers is to die for.  When I finally got one for my Excellen, it immediately went on Manami.  LOL  But she finally gave it to Raven and now she looks even better.

I'm so glad you swapped eyes out and decided to keep her!  She's beautiful and amazing.  <3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Adele
29 minutes ago, Subaru said:

image.png.62a8765cdf0c9864496473f4fa683112.png

Super cute! She looks like she’s on a class field trip to visit that awesome fountain! 

• Like 1

BeyondTime
17 hours ago, Subaru said:

image.png.0cf9d9ebc60b94d1c955d33cf67bd0b4.png

One thing I love about this hobby is the mixing and matching outfits for my girls, but you definitely have me beat.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Subaru

@Adele : Haha thank you so much! Fun fact, that fountain is a little weird...  IMO

@BeyondTime I wouldn't really say I'm good at mixing and matching outfits! The only thing different about this is the shirt. LOL I was a little worried that the mis-matching whites would be off putting. Glad to know that it worked out!

• Like 2

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Adele

@Subaru oh that is a very... interesting fountain. I guess it wouldn’t make a good spot for a school field trip after all 😅

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Subaru said:

Haha thank you so much! Fun fact, that fountain is a little weird...  IMO

There is a famous fountain in Brussels that depicts a small boy answering a call of nature. It’s quite the popular tourist destination too. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Subaru

I forgot to mention earlier that I happened to get a new camera (a7r mkiv) a week and a half ago!
I'm still not really used to it, but I never realized how much real estate I was missing previously on a crop sensor. 
Pictures are a little noisy, but I don't mind it that much.

I got to practice posing and composition now. ><

50295311121_2e2d4e79b6_b.jpgDSC07194 by ☆プレアデス☆, on Flickr

• Like 4

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

littlecherishdoll
4 minutes ago, Subaru said:

I got to practice posing and composition now. ><

Oh. My. Gosh. Your Arle is SOOOOO CUTE!!! And the composition complements the gorgeous, rich brown of her hair so well. I love how naturally you pose your girls, too... I will be watching this thread for more replies because wow... your photography is gorgeous.

Subaru

50298553966_2ae2ffc2c0_b.jpgDSC07323 by ☆プレアデス☆, on Flickr

I recently got some CP Works eyes from a group order I participated in with Cauldroness. 
The quality of the eyes is fantastic and they're beautiful!
However I don't feel like they suit Malphy, since they make him look too "intense" ><
If I get around to finishing my other MDD, she'll probably be the one taking these now. Oh well.

Edited by Subaru
  • Like 5

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy