Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Subaru

Subaru's Photo Dump

ShadowXM1

Love your girls! they're so pretty! Ohhhh but Manaka and your Custom MDD SWS@onion24@SOOOO CUTE!!! @onion6@ And AWWWWWWWWWWWW Arlie chaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!@onion14@ okay once I get a good paying job, I'm gonna have to give up and just get her!

Subaru

I'm a little tempted to repaint Tubes because I'm not too crazy about how far her lashes sit below the waterline. I under stand there's technical limitations when it comes to plating on vinyl dolls make-up but it still bothers me a little haha.

Here's a picture from when I finally brought her home instead of leaving her at the office.

I used to think the wigs for both Tubes and Nines were hot garbage, but after some trimming and styling you can't really tell that they're thin. Of course the picture I posted above is not the best example since her bangs are looking a little sloppy. 

I still have a little work to do in regards to trimming 9S wig, but I'm getting closer to being happy with it. 

I truly love the color of their default wigs... It's not too white or silver, yet it's not too yellow. I've found some human sized cosplay wigs in a similar color, but I haven't found it for doll size. (yet)

• Like 2