Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
magique

Naruto Smartdolls?!

magique

Danny posted on insta today, heavily implying that the next limited will be Naruto (or Sasuke I guess) with molded hair! He will be revealed Feb. 9th. I pray that he will make a cute Shippuden Naruto because I would buy it 100%. 

On the downside, it really seems like Smartdoll boys have been confined to limiteds lol

Edited by sweets

Lynn
11 hours ago, sweets said:

Danny posted on insta today, heavily implying that the next limited will be Naruto (or Sasuke I guess) with molded hair! He will be revealed Feb. 9th. I pray that he will make a cute Shippuden Naruto because I would buy it 100%. 

Yeah, I would buy him too! (So I kinda hope it's Sasuke, because I really can't afford a licenced Smartdoll at the moment...)

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

Pretty sure they'd make Naruto first, since he's the main and all, but I'd assume Sasuke and Sakura would be close behind (and maybe Hinata?).

I'm more excited about the implication of possible DBZ dolls down the line...and other Jump manga/anime. MHA would be awesome, but I feel like they'd have to make 45-50cm bodies since they're all teens.

• Like 1

magique

I would probably buy Sasuke too ngl. any of the girls could be good. I like the OG and Shippuden designs, so I just hope we don't have to see any janky adult versions bc I hate the boruto outfits. Hinata would be cute! Sakura, too. My secret wish is Ino, but I don't think she's popular enough to be made. 

DBZ plamo hair would be righteous lol

aurelia

I'm very excited for Naruto dolls. I hope the initial ones sell well because I would love to see non-main characters like Sai and Tsunade.

• Like 1

magique

Omg HE'S PERFECT. As a naruto fan i'm in love. And he's pre-order, thank god. No clickwar. 

Jezrah

I'm not a Naruto fan (the series is too long for me) but he does look pretty awesome. Kudos to the sculptor, his face is absolutely on point.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

watercolorpastels

Oh man, I never thought I'd get a licensed doll because so far none have really got me, but Naruto really looks perfect!! I might just have to indulge lol

Eiko82
6 hours ago, sweets said:

Omg HE'S PERFECT. As a naruto fan i'm in love. And he's pre-order, thank god. No clickwar. 

I'm not a Naruto fan (simply never watched the show) but I 100% agree that he is perfect. He looks exactly like the character. Serious kudos to Sakashima Toya! They totally nailed it.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

katnaper

He's perfect! 

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Moon2starlight

I just saw this and I think I’m going to cry; I’m so excited! I hope I haven’t missed the preorder period for it...

moerunamida
14 hours ago, Moon2starlight said:

I just saw this and I think I’m going to cry; I’m so excited! I hope I haven’t missed the preorder period for it...

You haven't, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Danny teased C.C. nearly a year ago and I haven't heard a peep about her since.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

TithorArgentus
On 8/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, Deyja said:

You haven't, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Danny teased C.C. nearly a year ago and I haven't heard a peep about her since.

She was in a photo a while back, but you could only see her outfit and the back of her wig. Interesting how fast like, Supergirl got churned out and revealed, but not C.C. 

• Like 1

Ayuuya
On 8/25/2020 at 12:59 AM, TithorArgentus said:

She was in a photo a while back, but you could only see her outfit and the back of her wig. Interesting how fast like, Supergirl got churned out and revealed, but not C.C. 

🤔 Naruto was on display at the Smartdoll store in March tho, which makes me think that he might have been scheduled to be released this year but got pushed back because of the pandemic? 

Manaphyyy

I spy with my little eye some prototypes in the last 3 photos 👀

Edit: My eyes moved too fast for my brain. Looking closer, maybe the third to last is the only actual Naruto one, but there's also a figure in the last photo... The second to last photo is an entirely different sculpt. ^^"

Edited by Manaphyyy