Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

February Collection 2020

Juxtaposition

Yay! I got the navy blue suit! Now 9S just needs to get here to wear it. 😆

cfx

According to a new banner on Volks USA, the sales of February items remaining after the lottery will begin on May 25 @ 11AM PST.

MichelleAK

I got all three fairy outfits, but didn't get the white tux. Which is okay; I was most interested in the fairy outfits for my girls, and entered for the white tux just as an "okay if I don't get it" entry.

BeyondTime

My order from 4/8 finally arrived.

I will say this, it sat in the Sonobe Kyoto post office for two months and the box arrived without a mark on it. I'm not sure a package that knocked around my local post office for 2 months would be as pristine. While I admit to being a bit worried, I spent the last two months reassuring myself that the Japanese post is legendary in the care it takes for packages they are entrusted with.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani

@BeyondTime It’s great your package finally made it. Japan Post has done pretty well with the situation all things considered. In Tokyo they even rented out Tokyo Dome to store more packages safely. Can’t have been cheap. 

• Like 1