Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Dollfie-Lover43

Looking for a Kagamine Rin Dollfie

Dollfie-Lover43

Since the debut of the Kagamine twin dollfie line, I was ecstatic, finally a dollfie of my favorite Vocaloid, Kagamine Rin I was on the site everyday, wishing to have one by Christmas. When Christmas rolled around, I was too late, the dollfie was sold out, then there was the sale for them, once again, I was too late to get one. I was crushed, to this day, I'm still searching for one as Kagamine Rin is still my favorite Vocaloid. I went on eBay, amazon and any third party site I could find. Nothing. I'm still searching, I'm still on the hunt, I am not giving up until I find one that isn't a million dollars.

• Like 1

Mega Negi

I wonder what the ratio of Hatsunes to Kagamines is. I can't help but think I've seen over a dozen Mikus for every Rin I've seen in the wild.

Dollfie-Lover43

Update: I may be able to get one.

• Like 1

RiverR

Rin is a cutie!  Good luck @Dollfie-Lover43, I hope you are able to bring her home~

18 hours ago, Mega Negi said:

I wonder what the ratio of Hatsunes to Kagamines is. I can't help but think I've seen over a dozen Mikus for every Rin I've seen in the wild.

If you count all the different versions & releases of Miku (Snow Miku, Sakura Miku, Miku Reboot), no doubt there are dozen(s) of Mikus for every Rin.  If anything, I'd say that's a conservative estimate.  🤣

Here's hoping that Volks re-releases the twins too one day!

Gabriel
19 hours ago, Mega Negi said:

Checking on MFC (the only place I can get any numbers at all), there are 620 owners of various Mikus, and 72 owners of Rin.  From that I get 1 Rin for 8.6 Mikus.

Mega Negi
5 hours ago, Gabriel said:

Checking on MFC (the only place I can get any numbers at all), there are 620 owners of various Mikus, and 72 owners of Rin.  From that I get 1 Rin for 8.6 Mikus.

Does that account for owners of multiple Mikus though?

Gabriel
1 hour ago, Mega Negi said:

Does that account for owners of multiple Mikus though?

Nope.  Not if they have multiples of the same Miku variant.

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, Gabriel said:

72 owners of Rin.

I suspect @Monty has all the rest. 🤔

• Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Mega Negi

That's not going to reflect the actual ratio of Mikus to Rins, then. There are plenty of people with multiple vanilla Mikus I'm one. There's at least one guy with a dozen.

Monty
5 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I suspect @Monty has all the rest. 🤔

And equally divide attention amongst them instead of just spoiling one? Never!

I don’t think it’s a surprise there are way more Mikus than Rins/Lens/Lukas, not only has Miku had more releases but her original release was a preorder open to everybody so a lot more were produced. Rin and Len did get a preorder of sorts but it was only for Dolpa attendees. And whenever Volks sell them at Magical Mirai or the USA holiday events.... for some reason Rin is frequently left out :( she somehow ended up the rarest of the lot and I’m pretty sure commands the highest aftermarket price....which is kinda ironic considering both her and Len were in stock on Volks internaional for about a solid year after their original release - her mandarake price used to be -below- RRP because of this. It’s funny how quick things can change.

I hope you can manage to get her, though, she’s definitely worth it. 

• Haha 1

Yeah, there's only 2 on eBay. Both over $1,000.

Jeez!

Mander

Thats ridiculous! those prices are inflamed and unrealistic >:<. I understand completely how you feel. Don't give up! I promise you will find her for the right price. 

Shuga

Here I thought Miku was expensive!! owo I wish you the best finding your Rin, and at a good price too! <3

Dollfie-Lover43

I found one Kagamine Rin dollfie, however, the price is around three million dollars, I could offer the person around 1000 to 2000 dollars. but I have no idea where that person got that price, because the original selling price is 64,814 yen, or around 600 dollars. I just want a Rin Kagamine so bad.

Here is the link from ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/222667321450?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

• Confused 1

magique
21 minutes ago, Dollfie-Lover43 said:

I found one Kagamine Rin dollfie, however, the price is around three million dollars, I could offer the person around 1000 to 2000 dollars. but I have no idea where that person got that price, because the original selling price is 64,814 yen, or around 600 dollars. I just want a Rin Kagamine so bad.

Here is the link from ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/222667321450?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

Definitely make an offer! They'll probably accept it.