Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tierparkzone

Tales from the Quarantine

Griff

Dolls have it easy for secret missions. You can change your hair on the fly without any issue. They're the perfect secret agents!

• Like 1

davidd

🤣 A secret no longer!

baldylox

That last pic is adorable!  I feel for you girl!  I bet there was some serious snoring going on in there too!  😉 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Dollfie_Owner_SR71

Whoa. Your photo stories are well made.

Testament

And the family grows... XD

• Haha 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

BeyondTime
52 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

6d92094c469c1918c2eff44ac1c0f3e6.jpg

Brilliant!

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

MagicalRozen

Oh what fun stories! Those girls of yours truly get into some shenanigans, don't they? 😂

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, Ann, Sana, Kana, Robin, Amane, And Others That May Come And Go.

Cazzie_Bliss

Going to a maid café and bringing back your own customized maid sounds like a good deal to me! Yuuri is such a beauty!  

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Angered-Icon

Super cute! I love the interactions!

Starwaia

Hah, I literally CACKLED XD

She is so cute! Looks like you have a new family member, wonder if she'll get up to shenanigans like the rest of your crew :o

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 6 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

Grover864

This was a fun read! So did quarantine end and so did the story? Or is it continued somewhere else?

• Like 1

Tierparkzone
20 hours ago, Grover864 said:

This was a fun read! So did quarantine end and so did the story? Or is it continued somewhere else?

Thank you!

Quarantine has technically ended (the pandemic is unfortunately still around, though) which leaves me with far less free time to do photo stories. The story will definitely continue (eventuallyTM) here in this thread, whenever I find the time and the energy to shoot new episodes.

• Like 3

Grover864
1 hour ago, Tierparkzone said:

The story will definitely continue

Awesome! I'm neck deep in trying to get through K2's site stories and a kind member pointed me to the other forum continuation to catch up on. Maybe by the time I finish you'll be back to it. :)

• Like 3

K-2

We photostory authors can be a sad lot full of pathetic excuses in which we fail to adequately explain why we're not cranking out new episodes every week.

• Haha 6

MVSig.jpg

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, K-2 said:

We photostory authors can be a sad lot full of pathetic excuses in which we fail to adequately explain why we're not cranking out new episodes every week.

Well... we just assume you have to spend a lot of time maintaining all that body hair Kizuna keeps complaining about. 

• Haha 5

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Rajke
5 hours ago, K-2 said:

47 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Well... we just assume you have to spend a lot of time maintaining all that body hair Kizuna keeps complaining about. 

9A302B87-4C0A-4E41-A07F-ADA249BCF88F.jpeg.2078bbd61bfacb72d288e5726ca530c9.jpeg

• Haha 4

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Rajke

Good story, nice to see you back in the story parts.

@onion24@

• Thanks 2

@onion20@   This is a signature.

K-2

Who do you get with the chocolate chip waffles?

• Haha 5

MVSig.jpg

SonataAvalon

Demon Kanata being the big sister really is something beautiful to me... 

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

K-2
On 2/28/2024 at 10:45 PM, Tierparkzone said:

Not sure about the waffles, but here's who you get with the Omrice 😉

Order up!

• Haha 6

MVSig.jpg