Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

sunlightandtea

Cortex Boys

sunlightandtea

I own a tea Journey classic cortex hybrid (what a mouthful!) and really love this doll. In fact I'm a little surprised how much I've warmed up to cortex. I like the boys a lot too, however I would like a boy with the same stain resistance as my lovely girl.

Has anyone seen Danny talk about cortex boys at all? Even in comments? Thank you!

Suzzy Bop

I’ve only heard him say that the guys are not available in Cortex. I don’t think it’s going to happen in the near future because the non-licensed guys haven’t sold well, and the process for Cortex is expensive and takes years. 

sunlightandtea
1 hour ago, Suzzy Bop said:

I’ve only heard him say that the guys are not available in Cortex. I don’t think it’s going to happen in the near future because the non-licensed guys haven’t sold well, and the process for Cortex is expensive and takes years. 

Ah, sad to hear that but thank you for the information. Based on how quickly the boys sold out this last batch I hope Danny will reconsider. One can only keep their fingers crossed!

RainbowNanaki

I don't expect cortex boys to happen any time soon either, if ever, unfortunately. 🙁

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

moerunamida
On 4/20/2020 at 3:08 PM, RainbowNanaki said:

I don't expect cortex boys to happen any time soon either, if ever, unfortunately. 🙁

Agreed. Seeing how long CJ went without making any boys, I doubt Danny is that interested in making them in cortex. But, you never know. I wouldn't wait for it to happen if that's what you are thinking; I'd just be on the look out for the next vinyl release.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

sunlightandtea
13 minutes ago, Deyja said:

Agreed. Seeing how long CJ went without making any boys, I doubt Danny is that interested in making them in cortex. But, you never know. I wouldn't wait for it to happen if that's what you are thinking; I'd just be on the look out for the next vinyl release.

Thank you, I agree since I haven't seen anything either. I didn't know if there was some subtle news or a hint or something I missed. I'm sort of tempted to put that bug in his ear, maybe comment 'weird how fast the boys sold out... I wonder if cortex boys could help....' 😆 I shouldn't though. Luckily, I'm in no rush to acquire a boy so I can wait (possibly forever) for cortex. Drop me a line if you see anything though!

• Like 1

moerunamida
4 minutes ago, sunlightandtea said:

Thank you, I agree since I haven't seen anything either. I didn't know if there was some subtle news or a hint or something I missed. I'm sort of tempted to put that bug in his ear, maybe comment 'weird how fast the boys sold out... I wonder if cortex boys could help....' 😆 I shouldn't though. Luckily, I'm in no rush to acquire a boy so I can wait (possibly forever) for cortex. Drop me a line if you see anything though!

Doesn't hurt to try!

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif