Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Modded DDdy body with Medium bust photos

baldylox

Hello everyone!  It's been a while since I did a comparison photo thread but I keep hearing people asking about how smaller busts look and work on the default DDdy bodies so I decided to share pics of how this setup looks.

One of my newer girls, an ogre girl named Shion, will be helping us out with this.

49687384052_c2eca6cd05_z.jpgDSC_1148 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr 

Shion has since been thru a few changes from when these photos were taken but they still serve as a good guide for how this body setup works.

49687383727_f2100b7a1b_z.jpgDSC_1149 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Shion uses the old DDdy body and not the newer versions.  But the same effect will occur if you do this mod to your girl.  The vinyl bits still need to be trimmed to look and function properly.

49687383342_67447b7be1_z.jpgDSC_1150 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see here, this medium bust has been modded to be short like the default DDdy bust.  This allows for greater range of motion and also a better fit on the lower torso.

49687382992_902068ba7a_z.jpgDSC_1151 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And from the back.

49687382722_cba55182a6_z.jpgDSC_1152 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Now we get to the comparison pics.  On the left is a normal DD2 M-bust body.  As you can see, the area under the breasts is much longer than on Shion.  

49686547173_845e6620ef_z.jpgDSC_1153 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49686546833_c8fc3b4b2b_z.jpgDSC_1154 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

You can also see the big difference in body shape and size here.  The much thicker thighs on the DDdy can be seen as can that big ol' booty.  😉

49687079601_8bdcc96433_z.jpgDSC_1155 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49687381052_c5ec80ae4f_z.jpgDSC_1156 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49687380647_6d34de6381_z.jpgDSC_1157 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Now we bring in the DDdy body in its default setup.

49687379822_5600ef4d92_z.jpgDSC_1159 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

It's easy to tell the trimming done on that M-bust here.  It's well matched to the way the default bust is done.

49686544363_62a57f11a8_z.jpgDSC_1160 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49687379077_7ce6f87283_z.jpgDSC_1162 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Lastly, we have them clothed.  I used the same brand and size of shirt on these two so you can see the difference in fit and size for the medium and default busts.

49687076846_289643369e_z.jpgDSC_1163 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49687378377_08ef19f480_z.jpgDSC_1164 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49687076141_63d85a3ff1_z.jpgDSC_1165 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Hopefully this helps people see how this modification looks and works and also helps with the decision on whether or not it's right for your girl.  I decided to give Shion the regular DDdy bust after this and I also changed out her eyes to better match her style and coloring. 

49845644446_dfbba4e880_z.jpgShion by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49845645311_5bdb69ecf0_z.jpgShion2 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The M-bust DDdy went to another girl that I'll share later.  😉

Billy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ekidonia

I really love how m bust is on a dddy

It gives some realistic vibes on dollfie dream. 

DD at home : Asuka (Asuka french), Kanae (Yui)

baldylox
7 hours ago, Ekidonia said:

I really love how m bust is on a dddy

It gives some realistic vibes on dollfie dream. 

Thanks!  I agree that it looks pretty good on her.  It's a good option for people who want their girls to have a more realistic figure to them.  😉

7 hours ago, cfx said:

There is a picture here:

Yeah but it's buried way down in the thread and it doesn't do any kind of comparisons with other bodies.  I figured it would be good to have something right up front about this since I get questions on it often.  Plus there's lots of pics here with different angles and 3 different body setups.  More info is always a good thing.  😉 

Billy

BeyondTime

I wonder what the heck Volks was thinking when it made the L bust...

• Like 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

Yeah but it's buried way down in the thread and it doesn't do any kind of comparisons with other bodies.  I figured it would be good to have something right up front about this since I get questions on it often.  Plus there's lots of pics here with different angles and 3 different body setups.  More info is always a good thing.  😉 

It felt like deja vu.....

cfx
4 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I wonder what the heck Volks was thinking when it made the L bust...

What's wrong with the L bust? confused.gif.f58bc82b63a6f200cad0aa9de45c09c2.gif

BeyondTime
28 minutes ago, cfx said:

What's wrong with the L bust? confused.gif.f58bc82b63a6f200cad0aa9de45c09c2.gif

The DDDy ones pictured about looks like they could hole a battleship below the waterline. XD

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx
11 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

The DDDy ones pictured about looks like they could hole a battleship below the waterline. XD

By L bust I thought you meant the regular DD L bust, not the DDdy because it's not referred to as L there.

For DDdy Volks calls that the normal bust and there isn't anything else other than the shapely one, and on that I'm in agreement; I'll never own a DDdy due to how ridiculous I think both of the busts look.

To a lesser degree the legs bother me too becuase the shins are the same as DD so you have these thick thighs combined with stick lower legs and it looks weird.

Edited by cfx
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
9 minutes ago, cfx said:

To a lesser degree the legs bother me too becuase the shins are the same as DD so you have these thick thighs combined with stick lower legs and it looks weird.

I saw one at the LA Dolpa, and they look ok in person.

Edited by BeyondTime

baldylox
12 hours ago, cfx said:

It felt like deja vu.....

Ha!  The first time you quoted a topic it was NOT that one so I wondered what you were going on about.  But now I see what you mean since I replied with the same pics to the second topic you just quoted.  I'm going to pin this one tho so it stays up with the other body comparison threads for easy access for people.

😉

Billy

I need Towa. This really helped because I want to give her smaller boobs. The way the other ones stick out is SOOOO unrealistic.... Like guns. 

Okay I need to stop... I thought about M but then I wanted to be x=tra unique by giving her S or SS Bust

watercolorpastels

Thanks for this comparison/guide! I've been considering trading my DDdy's normal bust with a DD L bust. I like the size of the DDdy bust but the sculpting kind of gets me lol. I find the shape of the DD L bust to be a little more pleasing to the eye outside of clothes that would press the bust together in that way.

• Like 1

Chilmark

Thank you so much for posting this comparison!

I've got a floating Alna head and wasn't sure if I wanted to get her original DDy body to match. Knowing that I can mod a smaller bust part for her and not be locked into a choice between "Absolutely Enormous" or "Absolutely Enormous, But Fused" makes the decision easier :)

Edited by Chilmark
(ohgod why is the emoji Like That)
  • Like 1

baldylox
On 9/5/2020 at 8:46 AM, Chilmark said:

Thank you so much for posting this comparison!

I've got a floating Alna head and wasn't sure if I wanted to get her original DDy body to match. Knowing that I can mod a smaller bust part for her and not be locked into a choice between "Absolutely Enormous" or "Absolutely Enormous, But Fused" makes the decision easier :)

You are very welcome!  While I like the DDdy options for boobs, you're correct that it's always great to have as many choices as possible for your girl.  It's an easy mod to do and makes a big difference for your character.  :)  I'm glad I could help!

6 hours ago, Miko-Chan said:

Totally off topic but why is the DDII shorter than the DDdy?

Because the DDdy is wearing boots with heels and the DD2 body has no shoes and is standing barefoot.  😄

Billy

• Like 1

maboree

Thanks for theses comparison pics. I've been thinking about trying out a small bust on my DDdy body. I was in need of another semi-white body with a small chest for a character shell, but don't feel like buying another body when I have this spare dddy body. 

• Like 1