Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Ahri

So... do you know where to get second hand Sq-labs heads?

Ahri

I’m in love with Haruka, I need that head or a similar one ;-; I want to put it on my angelphilia body and I don’t know where to get it :(

sunlightandtea

At the moment the only way to get smart doll heads is secondhand. I would keep an eye out on the facebook group (smart doll lovers), mandarake, and the instagram tag '#smartdollsales', lots of stuff pops up on those.

Blank heads may be an option in the future. Danny has stated he wants to get blank smart doll heads on the market at some point, but his release schedule is hard to track so it may be a while. Best of luck in your searches, Haruka is a cutie. 💖

Yumeiro

SQ-labs, not Smartdoll.

Mandarake has heads every now and then. Otherwise, koreadolls is a dealer - maybe try and contact them and see if they can order Haruka?

Ahri
9 hours ago, sunlightandtea said:

At the moment the only way to get smart doll heads is secondhand. I would keep an eye out on the facebook group (smart doll lovers), mandarake, and the instagram tag '#smartdollsales', lots of stuff pops up on those.

Blank heads may be an option in the future. Danny has stated he wants to get blank smart doll heads on the market at some point, but his release schedule is hard to track so it may be a while. Best of luck in your searches, Haruka is a cutie. 💖

Hahaha Thanks about the smart doll information on Smart Doll, But, I was asking for SQLabs :)

But that information could be useful in the future !

Ahri
9 hours ago, Yumeiro said:

SQ-labs, not Smartdoll.

Mandarake has heads every now and then. Otherwise, koreadolls is a dealer - maybe try and contact them and see if they can order Haruka?

I have been checking on Mandarake for a while, I'm trying to contact Koreadoll, but they haven't replied to me yet.

Hope they can reply soon also, thanks for the information TT-TT

aurelia

I was able to get a head made through a KoreaDolls order. I placed the order in November and received it near the end of April (I was impressed they shipped it out to me given the pandemic). They were slow to reply to my emails, but I was very happy with the head they sent me. It doesn't look like they have Haruka as an option, but Hibiki looks somewhat similar.

I also had good luck on eBay and in Facebook groups. I've been able to collect 4 SQ Lab heads--I really like them! 

If you're willing to expand to other brands, I think the Smart Doll Chitose Multiverse's head looks quite similar to Haruka's. You could sell the body and keep the head. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SakuraRose

I've been wondering what happened to SQ lab for a while as well. I have their YJA account bookmarked but they've had nothing up for the past year or so. I guess I'll try shooting Korea Dolls a message about other heads. I really like Hitomi, Wakana, Kaoru, Madoka (ok like all of them probably) but was never sure who I wanted to make the heads into. Now that they seem unobtainable, I just want to pick one up if possible. 

sunlightandtea
15 hours ago, Ahri said:

Hahaha Thanks about the smart doll information on Smart Doll, But, I was asking for SQLabs :)

But that information could be useful in the future !

Ah! I am so, so sorry! I totally misread. 💖😨  Best of luck in your search!

• Like 1

Ahri
20 hours ago, aurelia said:

I was able to get a head made through a KoreaDolls order. I placed the order in November and received it near the end of April (I was impressed they shipped it out to me given the pandemic). They were slow to reply to my emails, but I was very happy with the head they sent me. It doesn't look like they have Haruka as an option, but Hibiki looks somewhat similar.

I also had good luck on eBay and in Facebook groups. I've been able to collect 4 SQ Lab heads--I really like them! 

If you're willing to expand to other brands, I think the Smart Doll Chitose Multiverse's head looks quite similar to Haruka's. You could sell the body and keep the head. 

I was thnking in Hibiki but i'm not sure yet… Yes, i've been waiting for like, 3 weeks for Korea doll reply ahhaa but, I found out that SQLabs is active and selling on FB, they replied me but, still waiting for them to tell me if they have haruka yet :(

I like smartdoll, but I'm from chile so, selling and shipping the body could be very expensive.

Ahri
18 hours ago, SakuraRose said:

I've been wondering what happened to SQ lab for a while as well. I have their YJA account bookmarked but they've had nothing up for the past year or so. I guess I'll try shooting Korea Dolls a message about other heads. I really like Hitomi, Wakana, Kaoru, Madoka (ok like all of them probably) but was never sure who I wanted to make the heads into. Now that they seem unobtainable, I just want to pick one up if possible. 

Me too, I've know them since 2012 but, never bought them before because I though MNF Chloe would be better. I was very wrong. Now they are unobteinable :(

Can you share with me the YJA account? I want to see if they have haruka there ;-;

SakuraRose

Yup...iirc it's been at least a year since I've seen activity from that account. It's strange because their website still exists which means they're paying for it right? 🤔 

Ahri
22 hours ago, Yumeiro said:

They haven't added anything there for a while
https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/seller/soukainoseiki17

I got an answer 2 or 3 days ago, they completely disappeared again though… i hope i find someone who sells one second-hand ;-; is there another anime like-sculpt that looks similar to that one in DD or another company? =(

Ahri
19 hours ago, SakuraRose said:

Yup...iirc it's been at least a year since I've seen activity from that account. It's strange because their website still exists which means they're paying for it right? 🤔 

I was thinking the same… but why if its been left alone since 2015?

Yumeiro

There's "2D doll", but they don't have much. "Evoke doll", though I don't remember what materials their heads were made of.
Have you got access to Den of Angels? Could always post on the marketplace there

Ahri
On 5/17/2020 at 2:39 AM, Yumeiro said:

There's "2D doll", but they don't have much. "Evoke doll", though I don't remember what materials their heads were made of.
Have you got access to Den of Angels? Could always post on the marketplace there

I wasnt really attracted to "2Ddoll heads. I love Evoke dolls but, none of them have the expression I am looking for.

I don't have Access to DoA, I wish I could see there though.

Thanks for all your suggestions and Help on my search! 

OccultBeast
7 hours ago, Ahri said:

I don't have Access to DoA, I wish I could see there though.

I had a quick look for you in the DoA marketplace!  There currently aren't any SQ-labs dolls or parts for sale.  A few 'Wanted' threads but that's it.

It does seem like people occasionally list SQ-labs for sale, though, either parts or full dolls.  A Haruka head on the SG body was sold about a year ago, so it might be worth it for you to work towards getting an account and earning Marketplace access.

• Like 1

Ahri
11 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

I had a quick look for you in the DoA marketplace!  There currently aren't any SQ-labs dolls or parts for sale.  A few 'Wanted' threads but that's it.

It does seem like people occasionally list SQ-labs for sale, though, either parts or full dolls.  A Haruka head on the SG body was sold about a year ago, so it might be worth it for you to work towards getting an account and earning Marketplace access.

That's so sweet! Really, thanks for taking your time to look fot it on DoA.

I'll try to work an account, the only reason I haven't tried is because, I work on health and my normal work time is from 8am to 8pm, and when I go home, It usually is a 2 hour drive to home so, I don't even have time to navigate on the net LOL, and now with Coronavirus, it has been more crazy and I don't get to sleep too much as my dog was just 2 days ago diagnosed with a degenerative dissease and having to care of some people of my family (3 with cancer) and my dad with a lot co-morbilities.

For DoA access, I require to be active for 30 days, isn't?

Really, thanks for helping me!

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, Ahri said:

That's so sweet! Really, thanks for taking your time to look fot it on DoA.

I'll try to work an account, the only reason I haven't tried is because, I work on health and my normal work time is from 8am to 8pm, and when I go home, It usually is a 2 hour drive to home so, I don't even have time to navigate on the net LOL, and now with Coronavirus, it has been more crazy and I don't get to sleep too much as my dog was just 2 days ago diagnosed with a degenerative dissease and having to care of some people of my family (3 with cancer) and my dad with a lot co-morbilities.

For DoA access, I require to be active for 30 days, isn't?

Really, thanks for helping me!

It's no problem!  Only took me a second to search for (plus I'm very Not Busy lmao).

Goodness, you've really got a lot on your plate right now, huh!?  I hope things can calm down for you soon, I know we're all hoping for that right now, but for our healthcare workers it's especially true!

The DoA Marketplace Requirements are: be a member for 60 days, and have 40 posts.  You have to apply for Marketplace access now via a form, but at least 40 posts in 60 days isn't hard at all, it's not even a post a day!  So you can definitely get there, even just to pop in and comment on a pretty doll or two~

Ahri
2 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

It's no problem!  Only took me a second to search for (plus I'm very Not Busy lmao).

Goodness, you've really got a lot on your plate right now, huh!?  I hope things can calm down for you soon, I know we're all hoping for that right now, but for our healthcare workers it's especially true!

The DoA Marketplace Requirements are: be a member for 60 days, and have 40 posts.  You have to apply for Marketplace access now via a form, but at least 40 posts in 60 days isn't hard at all, it's not even a post a day!  So you can definitely get there, even just to pop in and comment on a pretty doll or two~

Really, it means a lot!

Yes, I always put my plans behind for all the things that happened to me and my family, reason why I postponed my ''doll plans'', but I though that If its not now, it'll be never, cáncer on my family its really something you can't never predict :)

I'll do that starting today! I can do that :)

• Like 1