Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SakuraGirl28

Submitting

SakuraGirl28

Hey, i need help! I'm new here and i don't know how to submit my photos. Can someone please tell me?

ShadowXM1

If you're using Flickr, then goto one of your photos and click on it, On the lower right you'll see some icons. Click on the arrow, which is "share photo". Once that's done, a white screen comes up with a smaller white square with options on it. Click on BBCode and you'll see a url address highlighted. That's your photo. Right click that and click on copy. Then goto your post and paste it in your topic. That's how you insert pics in your DD topic.

• Like 1

baldylox

Please read the forum rules.  They explain that you cannot share pics and links until you have 30 posts or comments.  This is to sway spam and such.  Once you hit 30 posts you can share pics and links and access the marketplace.

Welcome aboard!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox
15 hours ago, DollfieSparkles2007 said:

What's the marketplace?

Hugh

The marketplace pops up when you hit 30 posts.  It will be at the top of the page.  It's where members can buy and sell dolls and doll related things like clothing, shoes and accessories.  It's a great source for stuff at good prices and for sometimes hard to find things.  :)

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

SakuraGirl28
On 6/12/2020 at 7:54 PM, ShadowXM1 said:

If you're using Flickr, then goto one of your photos and click on it, On the lower right you'll see some icons. Click on the arrow, which is "share photo". Once that's done, a white screen comes up with a smaller white square with options on it. Click on BBCode and you'll see a url address highlighted. That's your photo. Right click that and click on copy. Then goto your post and paste it in your topic. That's how you insert pics in your DD topic.

What if the address can't submit because it's too long?

ShadowXM1
2 minutes ago, SakuraGirl28 said:

It should be able to regardless. Make sure you've selected the BBCode link, not the others. I know, it's frustrating at times, and they should have made this a little easier for us who aren't THAT HTML Tech savvy. But, regardless, it should work, unless you haven't posted enough comments, which is ALSO ridiculous, IMOP. Nevertheless, make sure you've submitted enough comments and make sure you're clicking on the right links. I do apologize if my directions aren't clear enough. If you find them confusing, you can always ask one of the admins for help.

Galvatim
58 minutes ago, SakuraGirl28 said:

You need to make 30 posts on this site before you can post photos or access the marketplace.  Post about the new releases you're excited about, dolls you've got on order, or just comment on others' photos.  You'll get there in no time.  Once you hit that 30 post mark, you'll have no trouble posting photos using Flickr or any other image hosting you prefer.